A few questions

DH and I are departing soon, so we have a few questions we would like answered.

1. If we buy the soda package can we order drinks in the main dining room or do we need to get them from the bar first?

2. When we board the ship, we may be a little rushed with booking tours etc and would like something to eat in the WJ. What time does it stay open till on sail away day? (for lunch/afternoon bite to eat)

3. Where do we get sea sickness tablets on board the ship? I am bringing some, but just in case I run out.

4. Are there any times when spa treatments are cheaper?

Thanks in advance xxxx still excited and cant wait to go xxxxxx:D

1. If we buy the soda package can we order drinks in the main dining room or do we need to get them from the bar first?You can get them anywhere on the ship that serves Coke

2. When we board the ship, we may be a little rushed with booking tours etc and would like something to eat in the WJ. What time does it stay open till on sail away day? (for lunch/afternoon bite to eat) I believe they will stay open til 2:00

3. Where do we get sea sickness tablets on board the ship? I am bringing some, but just in case I run out. Decka 1 clinic

4. Are there any times when spa treatments are cheaper?Always cheaper on port days

I'm not sure about the WJ hours. Other days WJ opens at 3:00 for tea time.

1. If we buy the soda package can we order drinks in the main dining room or do we need to get them from the bar first?

2. When we board the ship, we may be a little rushed with booking tours etc and would like something to eat in the WJ. What time does it stay open till on sail away day? (for lunch/afternoon bite to eat)

3. Where do we get sea sickness tablets on board the ship? I am bringing some, but just in case I run out.

4. Are there any times when spa treatments are cheaper?

1 soda package works in main dinning room also. Depends on how much you need but at $6/day you can get 2 cans a day and be money ahead. Also they do allow you to bring soda on board so you can either bring it on with you or buy it cheaper in your first port. That being said we get our teen agers soda cards because they drink their moneys worth and my wife and I just buy a can or two a day besides adult beverages.

WJ is usually open until just before Muster Drill. Where are you sailing to? If it is mexico or the Caribbean you can the same tours on shore much cheaper than you can on ship.

The first aid room has sea sickness pills, but if it is rough, they run out. I am lucky I have never needed any. One bit of advice if you are feeling woozy go where you can see the horizon, dont hide in your room. When your eyes can see that you really are moving rather than the non moving interior of the ship, your brain figures out that your ears are right and you dont get as sick.

SPA on ship is never cheap. They are less expensive in port days and they do have a few deals as prizes in the first day "treasure" hunt to get aquantied with all the ships services.

Hi little miss,

You can get your soda in any of the dining rooms,just ask your waiter.As far as the sea sick you can get them FREE,just go to the pursers desk and they will give them to you yesfree.

For seasickness, you should really look into Ginger pills. Some people seem to think they are better for prevention. I cannot vouch as I have never had any problems with seasickness. (Knock on wood).

You can get them at Wal Mart, Target, CVS, etc.

With sea sickness pills (assuming that's your prefered option to combat motion sickness) are most effective when they are already in your system. If you are feeling queezy and take a pill to fix it, you won't see the effect for hours.

On our last cruise (the smallest, oldest Carnival ship: The Holiday), we were worried about motion sickness and took Bonnine each evening when going to bed. Most importantly, we started on the night before we even boarded. It all worked out fine. My wife was a little queezy on one of our previous cruises, but was fine this time.

Archived