Questions on upcoming B2B

Cruise Junky

Hi - we're doing the 3 day coastal followed by the 7 day mexican riviera. Couple of questions:

We have the same cabin so I know I don't have to move.

Will my bill carry on or will I have to settle up the 3 day and then get a second one for the 7 day?

If I have any OBC for the 3 day, will that follow through onto the 7 day?

Platinium Internet Minutes? If I have say 100 minutes for both and don't use everything on the 3 day..I'm thinking I lose it and it doesn't carry over?

I'll be clearing US Immigration in Vancouver, do I have to get off the ship and then get back on in LA?

Tx

We recently did a B2B on Sapphire....

Our accounts carried over, but they were happy to settle them weekly if we liked. OBC on one of our accounts did carry over (the cruises were sold as a single voyage or as two voyages, so since we purchased the single voyage, we had a $250 shareholder OBC applied all on the first sailing, which we hadn't spent), Internet package time (purchased) did carry over after the internet manager made an modification on the first day of the second sailing.

E

We recently did a B2B on Sapphire....

Our accounts carried over, but they were happy to settle them weekly if we liked. OBC on one of our accounts did carry over (the cruises were sold as a single voyage or as two voyages, so since we purchased the single voyage, we had a $250 shareholder OBC applied all on the first sailing, which we hadn't spent), Internet package time (purchased) did carry over after the internet manager made an modification on the first day of the second sailing.

E

Awesome - thanks

I'll be clearing US Immigration in Vancouver, do I have to get off the ship and then get back on in LA?

Yes, you will have to get off the ship. In Transit people are usually last off, you wait in a lounge until directed off.....you just drop off your custom form and re-enter the terminal to wait in the Platinum/Elite lounge until the ship is ready to board and then you are the first on.

The internet minutes may or may not roll over. On a recent B2B, the internet manager said that free minutes would not be rolled over, only paid minutes.

This may depend on the internet manager.

• 5 weeks later...

We did a B2B two years ago and they were booked as separate cruises. Our account was settled at the end of the first cruise and we were issued a new cruise card for the second leg of the cruise. I do think the option was available to carry it over if you chose to do so.

Cruise Junky - My husband and I are doing the TA from Venice to FLL next year in October and we are going to Paris first and then spending two additional days in Venice prior to boarding the ship. We are retired and enjoyed our trip to the Med. two years ago and would like to spend a little more time on land during this trip. I noted in another Post that you put together pamphlets with common phrases to use in France, Italy and Spain that you sent to your Roll Call friends. Would you consider sharing those with us? It would be extremely helpful and we would truly appreciate the input.

Have a wonderful time on your cruise- enjoy!!!

We did a B2B two years ago and they were booked as separate cruises. Our account was settled at the end of the first cruise and we were issued a new cruise card for the second leg of the cruise. I do think the option was available to carry it over if you chose to do so.

Cruise Junky - My husband and I are doing the TA from Venice to FLL next year in October and we are going to Paris first and then spending two additional days in Venice prior to boarding the ship. We are retired and enjoyed our trip to the Med. two years ago and would like to spend a little more time on land during this trip. I noted in another Post that you put together pamphlets with common phrases to use in France, Italy and Spain that you sent to your Roll Call friends. Would you consider sharing those with us? It would be extremely helpful and we would truly appreciate the input.

Have a wonderful time on your cruise- enjoy!!!

I would definitely share them if I could find them. I'll check my work laptop on Monday.

Archived