Price Drop

floridacruisers

But check out the August prices on any ship..

I'm always looking for great deals but there's nothing..

There were no Xciting deals this week and next week's involves Connie sailings out of Bayonne

Way to go Celebrity: your sailings must be close to capacity and you don't have to offer great rates.. :( but the stock is going up... :D.

I'm amazed how every cruise line has stopped offering incentives for the rest of the summer.

If you're booked on the Solstice during January, check the prices. They just dropped. At least on my date, Jan. 10, 2010 , it did.

Keep watching as it is bound to drop even more..... and then raise if it's getting full in November- December.

Our fall Med cruise dropped a grand each :) over 4 or 5 drops and now is higher than last January's prices because so few rooms are available.

But check out the August prices on any ship..

I'm always looking for great deals but there's nothing..

There were no Xciting deals this week and next week's involves Connie sailings out of Bayonne

Way to go Celebrity: your sailings must be close to capacity and you don't have to offer great rates.. :( but the stock is going up... :D.

I'm amazed how every cruise line has stopped offering incentives for the rest of the summer.

Just curious but how do you know what next week's exciting deals will be? And which Connie sailings out of Bayonne are involved, Canada/NE or the repo? Thanks.

Celebrity Constellation Canada & New sailing on 9/19 and October 03, OV specials only, single supplement of 175%.

I get a list of latest travel offers from certain agencies for upcoming Xciting deals

Celebrity Constellation Canada & New sailing on 9/19 and October 03, OV specials only, single supplement of 175%.

I get a list of latest travel offers from certain agencies for upcoming Xciting deals

Thanks! I was hoping for an Xciting deal on the 10/30 repo sailing for which we are already booked.

Thanks! I was hoping for an Xciting deal on the 10/30 repo sailing for which we are already booked.

Unfortunately, those types of "travel offers" are usually for "New Bookings Only". If you keep going on the Celebrity site and act like you're booking the same crusie, you'll see if the price changed. Our cruise for November has already dropped twice!! It's down more than a grand from the original price we booked. :D

Unfortunately, those types of "travel offers" are usually for "New Bookings Only". If you keep going on the Celebrity site and act like you're booking the same crusie, you'll see if the price changed. Our cruise for November has already dropped twice!! It's down more than a grand from the original price we booked. :D

Hi Hi Hi..so good to see your name out there..Going back to Panama without the Panamaniacs???

we are also going in Nov..a B2B Rome to Rome and Rome back home to Fort lauderdale...

I am on the October 9th Solstice in the East. Med. We didn't book until June and had been looking at September but whilst looking the price went up and up. I have never know this to that degree and I had expected that there would be good offers. I think they must have created offers early to secure bookings. Cunard certainly did last Dec/Jan and then they were either totally booked or almost booked and what was left was sky high.

After booking there was a reduction in Balcony rooms but and I got that fall but now the prices are up again. I won't make the same mistake next time I will book early and wait for the drops.

This year I had 3 lots of surgery Jan/Feb/April so had to wait to be sure that I would be well enough to travel. I am pretty happy with my deal but my friend and I don't share rooms so she and I have to pay the dreaded single supplement which bites even harder.

Sue

Prices for that sailing dropped twice earlier this year and then rose a bit. Hope you signed up for the CC party! ALso drop by the Roll Call.

We're on the 12/21 Mercury out of Baltimore. So far our 2A has dropped $100 twice - and today they dropped it another $200 for over 55ers. This is getting almost down to the non-holiday rates.

j

Archived