What are the AFT CC cabins like on M-Class

flagger

Marsha

I love the balcony picture. Our friends have 7208. We've got 7203.

Art

Hey Art we are in 7203 on Constellation in mid-April - if you are on Constellation take good care of that room for us before we get there kay!

We had 8170 aft on the Dec 6th sailing. Awesome balcony. It had 4 padded lounge chairs,a small table and 2 reg chairs. At certain times able to get sun but we did not lay out too long because not enough air movement for us. Noise was minimal. We enjoyed gituar singer from deck 10 in the evenings we had to sit out by rail to hear. We did not notice any more movement than when we had room midship. The seas were fairly calm however. We liked the aft room somuch booked it for Milli 2006.

Cindy

The picture I just saw of 7208 showed just 2 loungers and a small table, and maybe something else closer off on the left of the picture but not sure what. We are in 7203 and I would prefer a larger table that we can eat our breakfast at each morning vs a small side table. Also do certain ones have more furniture as this one seems sparse as compared to some that say there are 4 loungers and a couple of chairs and tables...just wondering what we should expect on our balcony and what is available if we ask. Thanks!

The picture I just saw of 7208 showed just 2 loungers and a small table, and maybe something else closer off on the left of the picture but not sure what. We are in 7203 and I would prefer a larger table that we can eat our breakfast at each morning vs a small side table. Also do certain ones have more furniture as this one seems sparse as compared to some that say there are 4 loungers and a couple of chairs and tables...just wondering what we should expect on our balcony and what is available if we ask. Thanks!

Perki - The balconies hold lots of furniture. All you have to do is ask your cabin attendant for what you want - I'd recommend doing it as soon as you get on board. We had 7203 in July and entertained fellow cruisers most evenings before dinner. We got 2 additional lounge chairs (padded) and 4 more deck chairs, as well as a larger table for serving.

Another suggestion if you want to entertain - call room service early in the day and ask for fruit and cheese platters to be delivered at the time you want. We brought our own wine on board and our cabin attendant coordinated the platters and delivered our requested number of wine and other glasses along with plates and silverware. No extra charge for this service - just a good tip.

We love the aft cabins - will be in 7208 on the June 8 Med cruise this year.

FLJudi

The balconies next to us all had the same amount of furniture. Really for 2 people only need 2 lounge chairs, but we had 2 chairs that the back was higher, nice to read in too. The table was small but we heard could ask room attendant for bigger one. It was fine for us and held one tray from room service easily. The four chairs were padded with 2 other plastic chairs at table. Plenty of room for all.

Enjoy,

Cindy

Perki - The balconies hold lots of furniture. All you have to do is ask your cabin attendant for what you want - I'd recommend doing it as soon as you get on board. We had 7203 in July and entertained fellow cruisers most evenings before dinner. We got 2 additional lounge chairs (padded) and 4 more deck chairs, as well as a larger table for serving.

Another suggestion if you want to entertain - call room service early in the day and ask for fruit and cheese platters to be delivered at the time you want. We brought our own wine on board and our cabin attendant coordinated the platters and delivered our requested number of wine and other glasses along with plates and silverware. No extra charge for this service - just a good tip.

We love the aft cabins - will be in 7208 on the June 8 Med cruise this year.

FLJudi

Thanks that is exactly what I was looking for...I will just ask for the larger table so we can be comfortable eating out there. Love this board, everyone is so knowledgable and helpful!

• 1 year later...

Archived