Lessons Learned from our Recent 20-day Noordam Med Cruise

"well now I am concrened, I booked this cruise with the hopes the demographics would be skewed to a middle to older crowd. I don't have a problem walking 2 miles, as long as it is a leasurely pace and not sprinting speed with 20 and 30 year olds.:o:( Maybe I will post this question on the HAL boards and see what others think in regards to the demographics. Maybe yours was younger as it is summer vacation, mine is very late August and mostly September, all the kids should be back in school and the Europeans are almost done with their vacations??

"

I was on HAL 5 years ago on the Westerdam doing the Meditteranean in September and October and the demographic was quite older than the original poster was saying. I believe that it is younger now because of summer vacations. We were 45 and 48 years old then and we were, quite frankly, the youngest people on the ship! However, we are VERY friendly and I will tell you it was the BEST cruise we have ever been on out of 19 cruises!! We are going back (YEAH) in October on the brand new Carnival Dream. We cannot wait! Have FUN!!;)

I was on HAL 5 years ago on the Westerdam doing the Meditteranean in September and October and the demographic was quite older than the original poster was saying. I believe that it is younger now because of summer vacations. We were 45 and 48 years old then and we were, quite frankly, the youngest people on the ship! However, we are VERY friendly and I will tell you it was the BEST cruise we have ever been on out of 19 cruises!! We are going back (YEAH) in October on the brand new Carnival Dream. We cannot wait! Have FUN!!;)

Oh I shall! no matter what the deomgraphics are! I have 18 days until we fly out and can hardly wait! Nothing will ruin this trip for me, not even my crabby DH!;)

Archived