Massage on beach?

Merion_Mom

And how I wish that I were on that beach right now, getting one of those massages (as I promised my daughter we would do), but I'm not, and I won't be, because USAir cancelled our flight and there was no other way to get to the ship in time, and we lost our cruise and are home in the cold. :(

Carol

And how I wish that I were on that beach right now, getting one of those massages (as I promised my daughter we would do), but I'm not, and I won't be, because USAir cancelled our flight and there was no other way to get to the ship in time, and we lost our cruise and are home in the cold. :(

Carol

From one Carol to another - I am so-o-o sorry you missed your cruise!!! What a bummer. I hope you had your travel insurance and are able to reschedule. What ship were you to be on? That is every cruiser's greatest (well, right up there at the top anyway ...) fear!

Carol B

Merion Mom - my heart goes out to ya! That stinks! I do hope that you will be compensated and able to cruise soon. Was your flight booked for the day of the sailing or the day before? We try to fly in the day before so that doesn't happen to us and from NE we know that one of these Feb trips it just might - take care.

Archived