discouraging reviews

robinm918...the trouble is I usually book during peak seasons for children...so why should the cruiselines give away the 3rd and 4th fairs cheap...when they know people will pay. So I just go to the not-so family geared cruises...and get a wonderful deal. My upcoming Vision cruise...for 4 people...$3000 in a D1 balcony...not too shabby...as apposed to other quotes I was getting on the Voyager class for $5000. I get quotes from 5 or more companies and then cruisequick always beats them out...and I go with them...love them!!!

My first balcony on the Vision!!! 2/20/05

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=da70d6&cdt=2005;2;20;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

RCCL Majesty of the Seas - April 2004

Carnival Inspiration - June 2003

RCCL Monarch of the Seas - July 2002

Where are all these "discouraging reviews"? All but one of the Mariner reviews on Cruisecritic were very favorable. I went and glanced over a number of the reviews on Cruise@ddicts and there was only one negative one, with the rest in the very favorable class? Is there another review site that I am missing? Granted, I didn't read them all, but I must have looked at over a dozen with only two critical ones.

Golden 11/01

Monarch 12/02

Fantasy 6/03

Serenade 9/03

Radiance 11/03

Mariner 6/04

Enchantment 9/04

Legend 3/05

Archived