Entertainment Director on "Gem"?

uneamie

We will be sailing on the Gem in Jan. Anyone know who the currant Entertainment Director is? Is he or she good? If not....is there any chance he or she will be replaced by Jan? I think the Entertainment Director plays a major role in the atmosphere of the ship....just my opinion.

You can't possibly predict who will be a ship's cruise director (or anything else for that matter) so far in advance. People go on vacation, get new jobs, contracts expire, etc.

We've never found a cruise director to be an important factor in our enjoyment of a cruise. Most of the time I find them to be more of an annoyance interupting my peace and quiet with announcements about bingo and the like.

You can't possibly predict who will be a ship's cruise director (or anything else for that matter) so far in advance. People go on vacation, get new jobs, contracts expire, etc.

We've never found a cruise director to be an important factor in our enjoyment of a cruise. Most of the time I find them to be more of an annoyance interupting my peace and quiet with announcements about bingo and the like.

I suppose you are right...that it is too soon to ask this question. I will wait a bit and maybe ask again in Dec.

As for the "cruise director" being a annoyance....that is why I am asking my question. Yes, some can be very intrusive.....yet others are a joy. We've had a few that were such a hoot and nothing at all annoying about them.....then we had "one" that was obnoxious, rude and full of himself and to hear his voice was torture. LOL

Archived