OBC Not on documents?? Should it be??

red1der1

Does your OBC show up on your documents anywhere?? We are a group that booked through a TA and get OBC. Where does it show that we have it?? I don't have access to the "manage booking" on their website since it was done through a TA. Is there somewhere else I can see this???

Does your OBC show up on your documents anywhere?? We are a group that booked through a TA and get OBC. Where does it show that we have it?? I don't have access to the "manage booking" on their website since it was done through a TA. Is there somewhere else I can see this???

We have had some OBC in the past and only shows up on your sail and sign card on the ship. Also there was a letter in our room stating the OBC what it was for. Just in case we always take proof of our OBC, we didn't once and we had no proof and were told to get it taken care of after we returned home. They then just gave us a price reduction on our next booked cruise. I would recomend taking proof of the OBC you have coming to you just in case there is a mix up.

Talk to your TA about it and ask them if it should be on there. It should be on your on board account but I would still ask and take proof along and keep asking the desk if it showed up yet if you don't get it right away. We had a problem on the Emerald getting ours right away. They had to email our TA to found out what was up and finally in the middle of the cruise we got it.

You won't see it anywhere online except when you view your edocs when they're ready. In fact, of the 3 lines I've sailed with OBCs, I don't recall seeing the obc beforehand ever, and I always received what the TA said I would.

Check your edocs--it's probably there.

ENJOY

You won't see it anywhere online except when you view your edocs when they're ready. In fact, of the 3 lines I've sailed with OBCs, I don't recall seeing the obc beforehand ever, and I always received what the TA said I would.

Check your edocs--it's probably there.

ENJOY

Not exactly true. Under "manage bookings" it should be displayed under the "Booking Charge/Credit" row of the cost/payment breakdown. I've been able to see my OBC for over a month even though Carnival says that you may not see it until 2 weeks before your sailing.

I do agree that they should be able to see it on their edocs. :)

Nope, nothing on my e-docs. I will email my TA and ask for something to bring with me. It's a group cruise and I am the leader. Would hate to get there and have 10 cabins hunting me down wanting their $$.

Thanks everyone!

Archived