Drinking Water on Ecstasy

cruzinblondie

The last time we were on Ecstasy the drinking water tasted bad. Anyone that has cruised lately, is the drinking water good from the buffet lines?

Or should I bring some bottled water?

I would always suggest bringing bottled water, just in case. One cruise may be completely different than another one. You never know. Be safe. Bring the water.

I take a couple of bottles person per day, and then buy a more at each port, to replace the ones we have consumed.

How do you bring that much water on board?

What about just bringing a case of water and sticking a luggage tag on it and checking it with checked luggage :o. Has anyone done that?

I was on the E two months ago and it was very heavy chlorine taste. I drank a lot of iced tea with my meals. bottle water is a good call. The water isn't undrinkable, but it's not very good.

One of those Britta water pitcher filter things might come in handy if you have one.

I was on the E two months ago and it was very heavy chlorine taste. I drank a lot of iced tea with my meals. bottle water is a good call. The water isn't undrinkable, but it's not very good.

What do you think the ice tea was made with :p

What about just bringing a case of water and sticking a luggage tag on it and checking it with checked luggage :o. Has anyone done that?

It has been reported by many cruisers that they will NO longer take a case of water or soda with a luggage tag on it. It must now be in some sort of bag. I always take a collapsible tote bag that I put our water & soda in and if we don't need it on the way home it gets folded or rolled up and put in one of our other bags. I have never had a problem checking it with my other luggage

Just got off the Ecstacy last week (8 aug 09). The water did have a chlorine taste. I opted for the tea, which was very dark but tasted OK. I also drank Jack Daniel's:D and water which seemed ok. The only time I drank the water was to take my thyroid med every night.

We just got in on Saturday as well - I drank water every night in the dining room and didn't notice anything odd - in fact it was refreshing.

On the Lido I drank ice tea w/a splash of lemonade in it ... That was pretty good too!:D

I guess I missed it since that is not what you said directly, I however avoid name calling on the boards even with a blink

I'm sorry, did I offend? Not meant to. That "blink" is a "wink" and it was meant in a jovial, goodnatured manner.

The internet is notoriously devoid of tone and intent is often misgauged.

Guest bahamamama1
We cruised Ecstasy in fall 2006 and had things floating in the drinking water that really upset a couple of my table mates. It mostly looked wierd and smelled bad, but I drank it.

Last time the water was fine.

LOL !!! thats Groce ! (Gross ?) Nasty !

Archived