Dinner

style2k7

If there is something served on the ship, that is not on your menu, the wait staff, usually has no problem bringing it to you.No matter what night or what rest. you are in. They are more than accomodating.And like it was said before, the wait staff will usually have it waiting for you.

Usually I avoided ordering extra, only because I wanted to fit in my car when I got off the ship. But, on lobster night, you better believe I asked for a second lobster dinner :p

At Palo, I usually asked for a side of the mushroom risotto because it is sooooo good.

I only had to order extra steak once - on the other nights (and on two different trips) the servers were so proactive they asked me before I asked them.

What I did find strange/a bit insulting is when we went to Palo once I did ask for the two steaks upfront as we were time constrained and the server questioned me about it. I can understand that people waste food but I wouldn't ask if I wasn't going to eat it.

However, that server overall wasn't very good for some reason and not sure why she was working in Palo compared to the other servers we've had before (unless she was in training?).

Archived