Just For Men

baf10

Last February the Spa had it. But they had limited supplies and they ran out of the middle colors in the middle of the week. Great if you wanted Blonde or Black. Not so much if you wanted light or dark brown. Fortunately they got a new supply towards the end of the week. (Don't know if it was just in storage or they actually received a shipment while in Costa Maya.

Look in the Gym Locker room early on embarkation day.

How come you guys get free haircolor in there?? We don't get any of those goodies.. not even ahem girly products..

Silly it's cross marketing on Carnival's end ...they figure if they spruce up the men it will boost condom sales in the gift shop :D Anyone scratching their head hasn't read the "safe than sorry" thread.

Silly it's cross marketing on Carnival's end ...they figure if they spruce up the men it will boost condom sales in the gift shop :D Anyone scratching their head hasn't read the "safe than sorry" thread.

I know I know

I think everyone needs to recharge their sarcasm meter LOL!!!!!!!!!:D:p

How come you guys get free haircolor in there?? We don't get any of those goodies.. not even ahem girly products..

Because:

1. You obviously don't need any! ;)

2. They know every woman onboard already has them.

3. Guys forget to bring everything.

Because:

1. You obviously don't need any! ;)

2. They know every woman onboard already has them.

Did you go to the pursers desk and demand an onboard credit for unnecessary products?

Because:

1. You obviously don't need any! ;) Need what? I love girly products!

2. They know every woman onboard already has them. Have what? What are you talking about? :p

Not my anal rentative husband...

Or the regular boxes? I hope they still have them in January on the Conquest. My husband uses black and I use on my eyebrows. That would be great to get sample sizes.

How long does it last on your eyebrows??

They had it in the spa dressing rooms last year.

I only say it for hair on your head; not any for beards or mustaches.

When I was on the Splendor last November they actually only had it for beards not for the head. I got several of them and they actually work better for me than the head because most of my grey is on my sides. They only appeared near the end of the cruise. They advertised on the tv in the cabin that they were available in the Spa. When I asked the staff at the spa they said they did not put it out.

Archived