Conquest Aft Wraparounds

texas greeneyes

Regarding aft wraparound balcony cabins on the Conquest, specifically Deck 8, I have four questions:

• Do these cabins have a sofa?
  • A refrigerator?
  • Does anyone have pictures of these cabins they can post?
  • What type of chairs do the balconies of these cabins have (lounge chairs or regular sitting chairs) and how many?

Thanks!

Since I posted the above, I've been trying to research information on the aft wraparounds myself, and now I am even more clueless than I was before! The four questions in the above post are specifically about Conquest cabin 8455.

Is this a wraparound as I thought when I booked...can anyone confirm? :confused:

Since I posted the above, I've been trying to research information on the aft wraparounds myself, and now I am even more clueless than I was before! The four questions in the above post are specifically about Conquest cabin 8455.

Is this a wraparound as I thought when I booked...can anyone confirm? :confused:

I have been in 8448 twice, its the same cabin in the port side.

No couch. You get a small table and chair. On the deck we had 2 regular chairs, one chair which reclined, and one lounge chair, along with 2 tables.

I will try to get some pics posted on here later.

Its a great cabin, as you can tell since we have had it twice on Liberty and Freedom, then again on Splendor.

Hope that helps

8455 in a 9A, wrap balcony. Here is other information off the cruisedeckplans site.

Cabin 8455 9A OSTW

185/75 sq ft

Beds: twin/king

rab:0

View: 2 windows and wrap-around balcony

connecting balconies: 8449

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer wall safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower;

chair and coffee table

I have stayed in an aft wrap on the conquest, it was a great cabin. 2 tables and a small table. the view was great. I have booked the same cabin for next year. It does get very hot back there through. Not a lot of wind. We were very lucky to have friends in the cabin next to us. We open the balcony dividers and had one very long aft wrap. We had 4 chairs and 1 table on the balcony. 2 of the chairs did recline

If you had a wrap how could here not be wind? You would have a full side balcony, right :confused:

You are correct, all you have to do is stand/sit on the side and you can experience all the "wind" you desire...... We love the fact that you have the aft view, but have the side view also; in my opinion, the best of both worlds :D.

My wife and I have had 8455 twice the last time being the July 26 sailing. It is for sure a wrap balcony and we love it. It does get hot on the back sometimes, but you can move to the side and get some shade and wind.

We had 4 chairs and 2 tables on the balcony when we sailed. Two of the chairs recline a small amount and the other 2 didn't.

The cabin does not have a sofa, but a small table and 2 chairs. The room layout is different, but we like it better than a regular balcony room. There are 2 windows and we used the window sils for extra storage space. Also there is a storage cabinet below the tv which is right by the balcony door. The room does have a fridge.

We have had 8457 also which is the aft next door to 8455 and would much prefer the wrap!

Hope this helps.

This is cabin 8455 in May 08

DSCF0115.jpg?t=1250808420

DSCF0114.jpg?t=1250808503

101-IMGA0312.jpg?t=1250808624

DSCF0127.jpg?t=1250808825

DSCF0129.jpg?t=1250808901

DSCF0130.jpg?t=1250808941

Sorry I thought I had some better pictures but this was about all I had,This is a great cabin we had a blast I'm pretty sure it has the largest balcony of the aft wraps the room is a little odd shaped but it's worth it

WOW Tom, thanks for the photo of the aft wraps.

We have 6483 (again) and we talked our friends into getting 6452, so we have both aft-wraps :D:D:D. We will be able to view the dock, no matter which way the ship is positioned..... the best of both worlds IMHO.

WOW Tom, thanks for the photo of the aft wraps.

We have 6483 (again) and we talked our friends into getting 6452, so we have both aft-wraps :D:D:D. We will be able to view the dock, no matter which way the ship is positioned..... the best of both worlds IMHO.

My pleasure!

(Deck 6 on Conquest class ships is our favorite as well!)

Tom

This is cabin 8455 in May 08

DSCF0115.jpg?t=1250808420

DSCF0114.jpg?t=1250808503

101-IMGA0312.jpg?t=1250808624

DSCF0127.jpg?t=1250808825

DSCF0129.jpg?t=1250808901

DSCF0130.jpg?t=1250808941

Sorry I thought I had some better pictures but this was about all I had,This is a great cabin we had a blast I'm pretty sure it has the largest balcony of the aft wraps the room is a little odd shaped but it's worth it

Thank You Chris!

We have 8455 booked for next months cruise.

Cheers!

Archived