Cabin breakfast door hanger menu?

Greselda

My apologies to everyone if this has been asked many times before, but I have searched everywhere and although there are reviews of this menu, I cannot find the actual menu:confused:

Does anyone have this menu....either in script or pictures?

Thanks so much!:)

Star was our first cruise ship -- a special fondness for it.

Here is a link if you have not seen it. CL / JW are wonderful photographers and post quite often. We went by it when it was in drydock!

http://travel.webshots.com/album/567451519uYTAyI

Hey Sultan!

Glad you found the menus - hope they are the same on the Star

Ted

Crusing the Sapphire in Oct. :confused: So they offer Cranberry juice on Room Service menu on all the ships?

Seems to me that they either didn't have Orange juice or I really thought Cranberry Juice last year on the Crown. Sure hope that Cranberry juice is offered on the Sapphire!

Crusing the Sapphire in Oct. :confused: So they offer Cranberry juice on Room Service menu on all the ships?

Seems to me that they either didn't have Orange juice or I really thought Cranberry Juice last year on the Crown. Sure hope that Cranberry juice is offered on the Sapphire!

And, on the Golden. I love Cranberry juice.

Hello,

I didn't notice mention of coffee or tea on the menu? Perhaps the print is too light and too small for my eyes? Thanks, but DOES one have a choice or is it only cold juice?

Look at the bottom of the menu where it says "Beverages". It's all listed there. ;)

On the Star, Sapphire and the Crown, I always penciled in Pineapple - and it always was there. I've heard others say they asked for other items not on the menu and got them

DW uses the door hanger as a launching point for what she wants delivered for breakfast. She writes in every thing she wants that is NOT pre-printed on the door hanger and usually gets most, if not all, her special requests:)

..... I HAVE GOT TO ASK!!! I have been reading this board for quite a while getting ready for our 1st cruise ever ( and this is a great place to get info, with some great folks ), and I can not figure out for the life of me what ship you are calling the "CB". When you quit laughing, would someone please tell me?

Thanks!!

..... I HAVE GOT TO ASK!!! I have been reading this board for quite a while getting ready for our 1st cruise ever ( and this is a great place to get info, with some great folks ), and I can not figure out for the life of me what ship you are calling the "CB". When you quit laughing, would someone please tell me?

Thanks!!

Those are actually the letters that designate the Caribbean princess. Some of the abbreviations aren't the same as the ships name. ;)

DW uses the door hanger as a launching point for what she wants delivered for breakfast. She writes in every thing she wants that is NOT pre-printed on the door hanger and usually gets most, if not all, her special requests:)

So can you share with us the 'special request items' your DW have written onto the door hanger? I would love to special request a few simple items, because the items listed are just so few.

Thanks!

So can you share with us the 'special request items' your DW have written onto the door hanger? I would love to special request a few simple items, because the items listed are just so few.

Thanks!

Well she always adds strawberries, and mosttimes...oatmeal,with raisins & brown sugar, kiwi, croissants with butter and jelly, hot tea and apple juice...and yes that is for one breakfast!;)

They don't always bring it all, but for the most part she is successful.:)

I dont' know how she doesn't gain weight like I do on each cruise...amazing:o

We've written in:

Oatmeal

Hot Chocolate

Cranberry Juice

Tomato Juice

Denver Omlette

Scrambled Eggs

Eggs Benedict

All were received with no questions asked. (Although the Hot

Chocolate was served in a glass, which I thought was weird!)

they probably put a glass of chocolate milk in the microwave hehe

Thanks everyone for sharing what 'other food items' you have written on the room service order. It really did help!

BTW...where on the door hanger order form did you write these special request items?

Also, I know this thread is about room service breakfast, but have any of you asked for special food items for lunch to be delivered to your cabin? IF so what did you ask for?

Archived