Ok Do you think I can Wear this on Formal Night's

Soundsgreat6

You look great and it looks just like one Tom my DH has been wearing for several years now on HAL ships with his Tux. He has two a White and Black one and uses his snazzy onyx with rhinestones button studs. He has never ever had a problem or been turned away.

You look great and it looks just like one Tom my DH has been wearing for several years now on HAL ships with his Tux. He has two a White and Black one and uses his snazzy onyx with rhinestones button studs. He has never ever had a problem or been turned away.

Thanks Lisa, also thanks for your daily posts on ship positions, Cheers M8

My John has a mandarin collared shirt as an option on formal nights. Just gives him something else besides the basic bow-tie look.

Soundsgreat - at your tux shop or when geeking about, ask for a "button cover":

282106861_tp.jpg

This red swarovski crystal one sells on eBay for about $5. John's is a rather plain black onyx with a crystal in the center. I could convince him the mandarin shirt was a good idea (he looks fab in it), but he's not a jewelry kinda guy.

Have fun w/it. You can coordinate your accessories w/your sweetie's outfit. :)

My John has a mandarin collared shirt as an option on formal nights. Just gives him something else besides the basic bow-tie look.

282106861_tp.jpg

This red swarovski crystal one sells on eBay for about $5. John's is a rather plain black onyx with a crystal in the center. I could convince him the mandarin shirt was a good idea (he looks fab in it), but he's not a jewelry kinda guy.

Thanks Susan, I was checking out on line for them this afternoon, lol. I do like the one in your post. Look's very snazzy.

I thaught that this would be an Interesting way to find out from the experts:D my fellow cc m8's.

We see posts of the outfits you ladies like to wear but no Pictures of the Guys outfits:

Do you think that this is acceptable: Top half of Tuxedo with black collarless Shirt

I think you are.........................

and I think it is the rule.......you.............. HAVE TO WEAR A TIE:D

282106861_tp.jpg

Oh that is so Snazzy!..

Soundsgreat6, I liked it so well I ordered a couple for myself.

Serendipity, Thanks for the link.

Your quite welcome..DH has two white Tux shirts which we can send out to be laundered but I'm thinking of ordering one like this in black on the sly & just giving it to him..He has pure white hair & I think he waould also look great in it, but wonder if he would wear it.. ;)

Thanks Soundsgreat..

Betty

Oh that is so Snazzy!..

Your quite welcome..DH has two white Tux shirts which we can send out to be laundered but I'm thinking of ordering one like this in black on the sly & just giving it to him..He has pure white hair & I think he waould also look great in it, but wonder if he would wear it.. ;)

Thanks Soundsgreat..

Betty

I bet it will become a favourite look, Betty. I always remember how good Johnny Cash looked in his Black Outfit's. Plus with the pure White Hire bet he will look very hansom. Will have to fight off the ladies. lol

I think you are.........................

and I think it is the rule.......you.............. HAVE TO WEAR A TIE:D

You think I am ????:confused: why the blank

Re the tie, with a nice fancy button on the top I think It will pass.

We will find out in October.:D

[quote name='heathriel']He was making fun of me because I won't wear the same formal outfit over again, and doesn't understand why.[/quote]

He never will understand... it's a girl thing... don't even bother trying to explain it to him! ;)

To SoundsGreat6, I think your outfit is very nice, but I also think the "button cover" is a terrific idea if you want to add a bit of flair to the look.

Have fun!

Archived