when is the best time to book for summer 2010??

BIGDADDY2587

we wanna go to the Caribbean

i did the Mexican Riviera 3 times already

need a change of scenery

any suggestions as to where and when to look

we want to do a 7 night Caribbean cruise

If you are coming from LA, you might try the Conquest out of Galveston:D. Your flight time would be cut in half as opposed to flying to FLA.

If you want the Eastern Caribbean, head to FLA.

Timeliness for booking in the summer for 2010, I would start looking now and book something in the next few weeks.

We booked already, and the cabins are going fast! In fact, it went up $30 a person since we booked last month. Also, we had a hard time getting 3 inside triple cabins on the same deck. We ended up all on the Empress deck, but pretty far apart from each other. There was nothing on the Main or Upper decks for us in the type of cabins we needed. (trying to keep this a budget trip--HAH!)

I would say book ASAP. Summer is traditionally a very busy time, with schools being out. Take advantage of those early saver rates!

BigDaddy,

don't think you gonna get anything better than the earlysaver rate... what a treat you will have cruising the caribbean after the rivera. Our fisrt cruise was Jamaica, Grand Cayman & Cozumel Mexico... Memories we will always treasure. We did the Mexican Riveria this past April and I was very disappointed in the ports. Can't wait to get my feet back into and wiggle my toes in the beautiful White soft sand of the Caribbean. We are now booked for Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize and Cozumel.

Happy Cruising!

~S

I will be booking mine for the Imagination when taxes come in sometime in Janurary, early Feb.

This is a special surprise 18th brithday cruise for my daughter. We are inviting one of her best friends to come and join us also. Her friend and her whole family is coming along.

I usually book all my cruise for the year when taxes come in.

i ve gotta wait till after the son s wedding dinner befor booking any

cruises:(

when you have the flexibility to get away..then you can pretty much

pick and choose the best deals..befor i retired we booked as far as a yr

in advance..now i can go much sooner if the deals are right:D

I am surprised that the unanimous answer is NOW. Does anyone know if Caribbean is different from other places in this regard?

I was considering a Europe cruise for Summer 2009 and watched prices in Jan, Feb and March 2009. I took a lot of notes! Then, after both jobs took pay cuts, I held off. I just looked at the Europe cruises yesterday, for summer 2010, and they are almost double what I wrote down from my research in early 2009. I figured it was because it was so early, and they would come down. Don't want to change the thread, but can someone entertain a response or two? Does anyone know if Europe is different?

Thanks

Archived