Ordering Cruiseline Formals/rental tux

ustal

I'd like to order a rental tux package from Cruiseline Formals for the DH.

But when I put in the sail date, the only option I get is the basic black, and that's not what I'm looking for :(

Anyone know how I can order one of the other packages that they list on their website, ideally via the web or email?

Thanks!

I have used them several times with limited success. One big benefit i fitting. If the size you order just does not fit, they will either alter it or get a different size for you. As for selection, it really does depend on which ship you are traveling on. The bigger the ship, the more selection will be available. I did have a problem on the Century class ships, but never a problem on the Milli class. Don't know yet about the Solstase classes yet. If you cannot get what you want on the web, I sure would be calling them.

Are you going on a Med Cruise? Or something other than Carib? I called them because this happened to me and was told that other than Carib, there is either only black or a very limited amount of white...no colored vests, etc.

I just ordered DH's tux today....only had the basic tux available. I think another issue is what port it's leaving from. Since our cruise is out of Baltimore...with only limited ships going out of there, I figured THAT was the reason for our choices being limited. I wonder if cruises out of FLL or MIA have more of a choice? Where's everyone else sailing from with this problem?

Take Care,

Jaime

I have used them several times with limited success. One big benefit i fitting. If the size you order just does not fit, they will either alter it or get a different size for you. As for selection, it really does depend on which ship you are traveling on. The bigger the ship, the more selection will be available. I did have a problem on the Century class ships, but never a problem on the Milli class. Don't know yet about the Solstase classes yet. If you cannot get what you want on the web, I sure would be calling them.

We met some people on one of Millennium transatlantics who rented a tux only to find out that they deleivered the wrong size. He was a large man and unfortunately, they weren't able to alter it & they didn't have one that would fit. The tux rental is an outside firm and if you are an unusual size, they will probably not have extras onboard the ship.

I guess them's the breaks so - thanks guys! We're sailing out of Venice to do the Med. Last year when we did Norway there was a lot more selection, but that was out of Amsterdam, which I guess might be a busier port.

DH just purchased a great new tux for $69... add just a bit more for the shirt & studs & tie & it is almost less than rental & it will definitely fit right.

if you are leaving from a non-flying home port maybe that'd be a better choice plus give you more options to accessorize

Archived