Booking Specialty Resturants Online

I'm not sure about how far in advance you can book but be watchful of your bill. I booked Portofino's online for our cruise back in March on Voyager. I had to pay with a credit card when I booked and there was no option to charge it to the room or seapass card. The night we ate there, they charged the room and I noticed it and had it removed without a problem. Just an fyi.

We did the serenade in January, and booked portafinos in early December. I want to say its 2 months, but i could be wrong. Trying giving C&A a call, they will have the correct answer for you. They will even help you with making that reservation if you are allowed to do it!

I'm not sure about how far in advance you can book but be watchful of your bill. I booked Portofino's online for our cruise back in March on Voyager. I had to pay with a credit card when I booked and there was no option to charge it to the room or seapass card. The night we ate there, they charged the room and I noticed it and had it removed without a problem. Just an fyi.

You should be able to book specialty restaurants 60-90 days prior to your cruise.

We sail on the AOS Nov 29th. The specialty restaurants were able to be booked at the same time the port excursions were made available for booking - which for us was the beginning of August. We were able to book it before making our final payment.

Archived