Adapter needed at IC Tahiti?

avalong

I've looked at the IC Tahiti's website & they say they have both 110V & 220V outlets, but I'm unsure whether I'll need an adaptor for my U.S. plugs. Will I need a European adaptor with the two round prongs?

Just cannot recall.

Suggest you write a quick email to them and ask since time is drawing near.

Also if you have an adapter take it.

I am pretty sure that the PG has the north american type plug - likely both types as I dont remember any family requests for the adapters.

We stayed in a motu bungalow in May before our cruise. There was no US type outlet in our bathroom so my hair was not "done". Our room had not been updated like I believe the lagoon bungalows have so that could be the difference.

Just cannot recall.

Suggest you write a quick email to them and ask since time is drawing near.

Also if you have an adapter take it.

I am pretty sure that the PG has the north american type plug - likely both types as I dont remember any family requests for the adapters.

Yeah, I 'll just take one. How much room could it take up? Of course, that's what I've said about everything going into this suitcase....:eek:

Regarding clothes- do take less than you think you need. Dress is very relaxed and you can repeat your dinner clothes. Even now we still bring stuff back which we have not used.

Regarding clothes- do take less than you think you need. Dress is very relaxed and you can repeat your dinner clothes. Even now we still bring stuff back which we have not used.

Noted! Thanks for all your help Emdee. Off to the airport soon.

• 2 weeks later...

IC Tahiti - panoramic rooms you don't need an adaptor there are at least two US plugs. One in the bathroom and one under the desk.

IC Moorea - Over water bunaglow you DO need an adaptor. I had brought the wrong adaptor so left my hair "wavy" the rest of the trip :). we did purchase a plug from the gift shop that worked to charge the ipad, phones and camera but I decided not to try the straightener. It was the last 3 days of our trip so I was way relaxed and didn't really care to fix up.

Archived