On board booking question

Peggyb

We will be on board the Radiance next month (8th cruise on RCCL) and want to book our next cruise....have always done this, but, this time, want to book 3 cabins so our kids (adults) can go with us. We will be responsible for all the charges...does anyone know if we will be able to do this....The cruise we are planning on going on does not open for bookings until we are sailing, or I would have already done this.

Thanks

We will be on board the Radiance next month (8th cruise on RCCL) and want to book our next cruise....have always done this, but, this time, want to book 3 cabins so our kids (adults) can go with us. We will be responsible for all the charges...does anyone know if we will be able to do this....The cruise we are planning on going on does not open for bookings until we are sailing, or I would have already done this.

Thanks

Yes, you can book as many cruises and cabins as you wish. However, they may or may not give on board credit to cabins booked for guests that are not on Radiance at the time you are booking.

Hi, Peggyb, it me, Peggy!! :D

Yes, you can book multiple cabins for a future cruise, and yes you can get the obc for each cabin. I am going on a cruise in a month where I did just this.

You book each cabin with their names, and pay $100 per person down payment. I booked a cabin each for our two sons, and one for my husband and I while on the Allure last December.

Hi, Peggyb, it me, Peggy!! :D

Yes, you can book multiple cabins for a future cruise, and yes you can get the obc for each cabin. I am going on a cruise in a month where I did just this.

You book each cabin with their names, and pay $100 per person down payment. I booked a cabin each for our two sons, and one for my husband and I while on the Allure last December.

Agree with this response - we were on Celebrity Eclipse last month and booked four cabins for Freedom of the Seas in March 2012. Paid $100 deposit per person and each cabin received the $100 OBC.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise - just under a year for our next one. :)

If we book a celebrity cruise on our next RCI cruise, do we still get OBC? I realise we do not get our balcony discount, but I wondered if there was any benefit for us booking whilst onboard? Also, can we transfer our booking to our TA once we return? Just wondered if it worked the same in reverse? Thanks.

If we book a celebrity cruise on our next RCI cruise, do we still get OBC? I realise we do not get our balcony discount, but I wondered if there was any benefit for us booking whilst onboard? Also, can we transfer our booking to our TA once we return? Just wondered if it worked the same in reverse? Thanks.

YES..to all.

We booked two cabins on our last cruise (however everyone was on board at the time), got obcs and balcony discounts for each. I have transferred it to my travel agent, AND then I changed the ship too...... I asked while onboard if I decided to change ships, would everything transfer over in that scenario and the answer was "Yes" to that also. And when I did change ships, everything was carried over.

If I book a Next Cruise (Decide Later) on a current cruise where I have a TA, is the TA automatically assigned that Next Cruise or can you keep your own booking?

It's up to you, but generally if you don't say anything up front, the LA will assign the Next Cruise to whoever booked the cruise you are currently on. I've had a few LA's ask me my preference, but I've had more that didn't ask. Best to tell them up front what you want.

Archived