Carnival Ship Comparison Spreadsheet

Fedic

Hi all,

Although this is my first post, I have been reading threads here for quite a while and have found this website to be extremely useful for cruise planning. Since your insight and reviews have helped me so much, I thought I would share this spreadsheet I put together for relatively easy, at-a-glance comparison of all of the Carnival ships and their amenities.

Can't live without Guys burgers? Want to avoid ships with Playlist Productions like the plague? Forgot which ships have converted to the American Table/Feast MDR menu? Would love to pick a ship with no blaring Jumbotron and that has a pool in the Serenity area? Hopefully some of you will find this spreadsheet helpful for these type of questions and more...

I would love to have your feedback and any suggestions for changes, improvements or corrections.

Please note that I have saved the spreadsheet in an older format so that users of Excel 2000 and above (or an alternate viewer) should be able to open it without any problems. Also, due to the size of each row, this will NOT be printout-friendly.

Carnival ships 01-2014.xls

Wow, great idea and thank you for taking the time to creat this. I guess the only thing to add would be the new addition of the concerts? Also can you create one for the ports each ship stops at? ..... Lol, kidding of course :P .... Thanks again! :)

Very Nice Thanks. For us "Gym rats" onlything missing is types of equipment availble and types of fitness classe. But that information isn't something that's readily available on line. Would take some diligent effort to compile. But the food stations ARE there and that's a great plus.

Edited by crewsweeper

Hi all,

Although this is my first post, I have been reading threads here for quite a while and have found this website to be extremely useful for cruise planning. Since your insight and reviews have helped me so much, I thought I would share this spreadsheet I put together for relatively easy, at-a-glance comparison of all of the Carnival ships and their amenities.

Can't live without Guys burgers? Want to avoid ships with Playlist Productions like the plague? Forgot which ships have converted to the American Table/Feast MDR menu? Would love to pick a ship with no blaring Jumbotron and that has a pool in the Serenity area? Hopefully some of you will find this spreadsheet helpful for these type of questions and more...

I would love to have your feedback and any suggestions for changes, improvements or corrections.

Please note that I have saved the spreadsheet in an older format so that users of Excel 2000 and above (or an alternate viewer) should be able to open it without any problems. Also, due to the size of each row, this will NOT be printout-friendly.

This is very helpful and I appreciate your work on this. I was on the Elation a couple of weeks ago and they now have the Sea Day Brunch. Really enjoyed the Steak and Eggs and Huevos Rancheros.

Hi all,

Great first post, can't wait to see what you come up with on your post!;)

I guess the only thing to add would be the new addition of the concerts? :)

I thought about including Carnival Live, but couldn't really figure out how to indicate it properly. Not all sailings of a ship that's included in the program have a concert, so showing Imagination has Carnival Live could be both true or false depending on your sailing date.

For us "Gym rats" onlything missing is types of equipment availble and types of fitness classe. But that information isn't something that's readily available on line. Would take some diligent effort to compile.

I didn't even realize the gyms have varying equipment and fitness classes! LOL

I'd be happy to include whatever people find useful, although in this case, you're right... I have no idea how I'd come up with that info!

I was on the Elation a couple of weeks ago and they now have the Sea Day Brunch. Really enjoyed the Steak and Eggs and Huevos Rancheros.

Thanks for that info! Hasn't been updated on Carnival's website yet (shockingly). I'll fix the spreadsheet.

Thanks for that info! Hasn't been updated on Carnival's website yet (shockingly). I'll fix the spreadsheet.

You are welcome. I am saving your spreadsheet for future reference. It was a lot of work to compile. I will be using it to query and filter the columns in searching for cruises.

Edited by djacobson

Hi Fedic,

That is great...thank you for your effort. Incase anyone wants something to go along with your spreadsheet here is a PDF showing the ships by listed by class (it's pretty to look at...even makes a nice desktop wallpaper ;-)

Thank you! You and FEDIC are very handy to have around :D

Hi Fedic,

That is great...thank you for your effort. Incase anyone wants something to go along with your spreadsheet here is a PDF showing the ships by listed by class (it's pretty to look at...even makes a nice desktop wallpaper ;-)

Hi all,

Thanks to both of you for this information. Very useful!!

Hi Fedic,

Please note I did not make this PDF, I just got it from one of the carnival sites. Fedic is the one who really went above and beyond!!!