Zuiderdam pics page 2 :)

Ziggy7

Ziggy, I am impressed you got to actually see alligators when you did the Everglades Tour. We did not see any animals except the ones that were fenced up when we did the same tour.

Those really are some great pictures. Thanks so much for sharing. I know how time consuming it is to upload those pictures into webshots and type in descriptions.

Ziggy, I am impressed you got to actually see alligators when you did the Everglades Tour. We did not see any animals except the ones that were fenced up when we did the same tour.

Those really are some great pictures. Thanks so much for sharing. I know how time consuming it is to upload those pictures into webshots and type in descriptions.

Yes we were fortunate, we actually saw 3 of them, two at the same spot and another by the tree line.

Thanks, they are just that, uploaded, no rhyme or order hehehehe but at least they are up lol

Great Pics! Thanks for sharing them! By any chance did you take any photos of the Nassau port area? Long story short the camera ate my pictures.

This is all that came out, hope it helps, sorry your photo's got eaten!

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID=195075355&ran=4559

Thanks for the SPEEDY reply! I can certainly wait. Thank you so very much for sharing.

I haven't even uploaded my photos from our 9/11 cruise. I've just been trying to figure out how to make a scrapbook for Mom. I've been wanting to come across any Nassau port pictures. I even asked the ship photographer if they took any photos. I lost our Disney World pictures, sail away, and Nassau. At this point Mom gets Tortola, St. Marteen and some ship pictures.

Thanks again, Ruthann:)

All the more reason to go take that cruise over again very soon :)

I wish I had taken sail away pics instead of videos, I took so much with my video camera, sooo my scrapbook is being substutited with a few post cards from each port.

We're going to re-do Walt Disney World. As for the cruise my dh is "maxed" out on the Caribben.:( Now he'd get back on the Zui in a minute if it would go somewhere else.

The scrapbook will have those lovely port pictures with interesting looking fish people of some kind. We also missed the pirate pictures at St. Marteen as we took the elevator all the way down.

We left the video home this time and the other camera. Have you tried playing your video and taking a picture when it's on pause? Sometimes they turn out pretty good.

Thanks again for your help.

We're going to re-do Walt Disney World. As for the cruise my dh is "maxed" out on the Caribben.:( Now he'd get back on the Zui in a minute if it would go somewhere else.

The scrapbook will have those lovely port pictures with interesting looking fish people of some kind. We also missed the pirate pictures at St. Marteen as we took the elevator all the way down.

We left the video home this time and the other camera. Have you tried playing your video and taking a picture when it's on pause? Sometimes they turn out pretty good.

Thanks again for your help.

No I havent treid that yet but tahnks for the great idea :)

Have you looked on this site for photo's you might need ??? http://cruiseclues.com/photos.htm

Archived