Hotels by Miami Airport

rob6465

I need a post-cruise hotel in miami. Since we return sunday we just want to relax at hotel/pool. We would like a hotel that we can get something to eat,drink and hopefully has airport shuttle. Debating between Doubletree, cambria, best western and regency. Anyone stayed at a hotel by Miami aiport?

I need a post-cruise hotel in miami. Since we return sunday we just want to relax at hotel/pool. We would like a hotel that we can get something to eat,drink and hopefully has airport shuttle. Debating between Doubletree, cambria, best western and regency. Anyone stayed at a hotel by Miami aiport?

My preference is to stay downtown and then take a taxi to the airport for flight time. Holiday Inn and Intercontinental on Chopin are popular choices in 2 different price ranges. Both are easy walking distance to the Bayside Marketplace which is on Biscayne Bay and has lots of eating options.

http://www.baysidemarketplace.com/

Enjoy your cruise and post-cruise stay in Miami!

We have spent the bucks on Doubletree on the Bay & wanted something else last time!

We enjoyed Comfort Inn Miami Airport North.

Updated, friendly staff

Decent breakfast.

A bar/lounge.

Free airport shuttle.

Only $71.42 with AARP. YMMV

We are currently staying one night pre-cruise at the Hampton Inn Miami Airport - Blue Lagoon, and we are very happy with the hotel. Booked on points, so I can't help with the price, but there is an airport shuttle, free hot breakfast, pool, and just across the street is a shopping center with a Publix, liquor store, and several fast food places very close by. The rooms look newly refurbished. Hope this helps.

We are also staying one night pre-cruise at the Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon. With the stores and restaurants right across the street, it seems like the most convenient location in the MIA airport area. For the night of December 5, we are paying $199 + tax, but that happens to be an expensive weekend - other dates may be cheaper.

Downtown hotels are only a $25-30 cab ride from the airport and just a $12+ cab ride from the port. Doubletree has an amazing pool area plus good dining options nearby - Bin 18 offers great tapas plus an extensive wine and craft beer list! :D