Best way to Mullet Bay from cruise terminal

missbozz

I think the easiest way to get to Mullet Bay is by taxi from the port. It's a fair distance, you can't walk there.

You can walk from Mullet Bay to Maho, they're very close, and it would be hard to get lost, you'd just follow the little road that goes through the golf course to the main road, turn right, and in just a couple blocks you can see Maho. Then a taxi back from Maho to the port.

I think there have been more exact directions walking from Mullet to Maho posted if you do a search.

We were just at Mullet July 12. We paid $6 per person each way to Mullet. We also had the driver stop at a small store on the way where we bought beers, ice, a cooler, and snacks. It was a lot cheaper than the drinks and food on the beach!

We were just at Mullet July 12. We paid $6 per person each way to Mullet. We also had the driver stop at a small store on the way where we bought beers, ice, a cooler, and snacks. It was a lot cheaper than the drinks and food on the beach!

Wow, that's a great price to Mullet. How many people in your group?

And the driver came back to pick you up at an arranged time?

Would love the driver's name/contact info.

gary

We had 24 in two vans. We just told a guy at the port we wanted to stop by Maho and see it, stop at a store for drinks, and go to Mullet and have him return for us in the afternoon. He said it would be $6 per person. I can't remember his name, I'll ask the others with us. If anyone knows, I'll post it!

• 1 month later...
I think the easiest way to get to Mullet Bay is by taxi from the port. It's a fair distance, you can't walk there.

You can walk from Mullet Bay to Maho, they're very close, and it would be hard to get lost, you'd just follow the little road that goes through the golf course to the main road, turn right, and in just a couple blocks you can see Maho. Then a taxi back from Maho to the port.

I think there have been more exact directions walking from Mullet to Maho posted if you do a search.

Would it be safe enough for my dd-22 and I to do this when we are there in February?

I haven't been to Mullet in quite a few years and this time, my dh is staying home while I go with my dd and mom. If we leave my mom at Mullet and my dd and I walk to Maho, I'm just asking if it would be safe for two women to walk. Thank you so much.

Would it be safe enough for my dd-22 and I to do this when we are there in February?

I haven't been to Mullet in quite a few years and this time, my dh is staying home while I go with my dd and mom. If we leave my mom at Mullet and my dd and I walk to Maho, I'm just asking if it would be safe for two women to walk. Thank you so much.

There are still the odd golf balls of duck and no sidewalk. I have walked in the area by myself, during the day that is, withno other safety concerns. Enjoy!:)

That is a great idea! Thank you! I think we will do this. I thought the beers were no more than $3, maybe I'm wrong. You got a better deal just getting a six pack or two and snacks? Thanks so much!

That is a great idea! Thank you! I think we will do this. I thought the beers were no more than $3, maybe I'm wrong. You got a better deal just getting a six pack or two and snacks? Thanks so much!

Here's the pricing from when we were there last year. (If it hasn't changed)

P5200412-L.jpg

We've done this the past two times while in St. Maarten. Stopped at a little store on the dutch side and bought stryofoam coolers, beer, ice, pop, etc. Beer was cheap. Like $6 for a 6 pack of Bud. Went to Mullet and brought the coolers with us onto the beach and had a fantastic day!