Nachi Cocum

Claudiar43

I was thinking of going to Nachi Cocum or Mr Sanchos. I like the idea of Nachi only allowing 100 people. I am concerned because in April when we are there 4 ships will be in port with 17000 people. Would like opinions on favorite resort.

I was also wondering the same, we'll be there august 20th. Don't know how many ships are in port that day, but was wondering about walk up instead of reserving, I know the limit is 100 . My DH not sure if he wants to go there never been.

How do you know how many ships are in port on a certain day?? Is there a link or website?? And what's considered a lot for Cozumel??

Speaking of beach day which would be better suited for....Grand Cayman or Cozumel?? Family of 3, me, DH, DD 15.

I was also wondering the same, we'll be there august 20th. Don't know how many ships are in port that day, but was wondering about walk up instead of reserving, I know the limit is 100 . My DH not sure if he wants to go there never been.

How do you know how many ships are in port on a certain day?? Is there a link or website?? And what's considered a lot for Cozumel??

Speaking of beach day which would be better suited for....Grand Cayman or Cozumel?? Family of 3, me, DH, DD 15.

http://www.cruiseportinsider.com/cozumelschedule2015.html#.Vb7mS0o8KrU

Unlikely to be really busy at this time of year.

4 ships in port is pretty much considered a small amount for Cozumel. They have 3 ports there and can accommodate twice the amount of ships.

I have been to both places you are considering. If you are interested, have a look at my reviews (listed in my signature line) of both places. They have TONS of pictures. It might help you get a feel for the places. :)