No Response From ValueTrips?

apesusi

I have used ValueTrips in the past and have had great luck. However, I submitted a reservation over a week and a half ago and have had no response from them.

I tried following up with an email, and still have no response.

I'm trying to book in March, and a lot of the hotels are booking up quickly. I'd like to book with ValueTrips if possible, but I'm not having much hope. Does anyone have any other way to contact them besides email?

Thanks!

I booked with valuetrips last month for a March Date. It took about 5 days for them to reply. I submitted a request on a Wednesday and got a confirmation back on Monday.

Now I have heard if their "Block" of rooms are booked they try to negotiate more rooms with the hotel. That can take a few more days.

March is one of the busy months for the hotel so that may be the case.

I would have a backup booked with the option to cancel just in case.

You can also call the hotel directly to see if they have a reservation for you. Sometimes it takes time to get the confirmation back, but the hotel would have the booking already.

Good luck!

I just tried to book with them this week. I got a reply 3 days later telling me that my dates were in the blackout period. They were not, but the disclaimer states that the published material may be incorrect. Frustrating!

I have used ValueTrips in the past and have had great luck. However, I submitted a reservation over a week and a half ago and have had no response from them.

I tried following up with an email, and still have no response.

I'm trying to book in March, and a lot of the hotels are booking up quickly. I'd like to book with ValueTrips if possible, but I'm not having much hope. Does anyone have any other way to contact them besides email?

Thanks!

Same with me, it's been over 2 weeks and several follow up emails with no response. I have another hotel booked, with the intention of cancelling it if the VT reservation came through, but it is annoying hearing nothing while they have my CC info, I don't want to be charged for a room I don't use because of lack of communications on their part.

I sent in a request about 6 weeks ago, never heard anything. I regularly checked my email & spam folders, I figured they must have not been able to accommodate our dates. Is it normal for them to not respond if they do not have any rooms left? :confused:

I would call the hotel. I also booked with value trip and received no response. After calling the hotel they did have a confirmation for me.

Thanks for the tip, not sure why I just didnt think of that myself, lol. BUT I did call the hotel and sure enough they had both of my rooms reserved for me and I was able to get the confirmation numbers. So we are all set!! Thanks again!:D