Best 1/2 day snorkel excursion St. Thomas

mckruzer

We had a great day doing the three beach snorkel trip with St Thomas Scuba and Snorkel Adventures. I found them on trip advisor and our day was perfect. Their guide was on time, geared our trip to the ability and interests, and guided the trip pointing out sea life. Hope to book another tour with then the next time we are in St. Thomas

I recently did a day charter with Lazy Island Charters. Captain Jason was more than happy to take us anywhere we wanted. We opted to snorkel in some of the coves of St. John but hope to go back to hit the BVI's next year. They provide all the snorkel gear and are some of the friendliest folks we have encountered there. They are a newer tour operator in St. Thomas but I can highly recommend them from my experience.

Captain Jason is ex-military and offers a military discount if that matters to anyone.

Bret

And how did you find Lazy Island? Where do they leave from?

They were a referral from a friend of mine. They keep their boat at the Saga Haven Marina which is not far from Havensight and can easily be reached with public transportation. It may be possible for them to pick you up from your ship or hotel even but I'm not sure. Their website is http://www.lazyislandcharters.com

Bret

• 3 weeks later...
We had a great day doing the three beach snorkel trip with St Thomas Scuba and Snorkel Adventures. I found them on trip advisor and our day was perfect. Their guide was on time, geared our trip to the ability and interests, and guided the trip pointing out sea life. Hope to book another tour with then the next time we are in St. Thomas

So good to hear that on CC as we have booked with them for our April cruise based upon TripAdvisor reviews. We've decided to do their 5 hour boat snorkel tour.

• 8 months later...
So good to hear that on CC as we have booked with them for our April cruise based upon TripAdvisor reviews. We've decided to do their 5 hour boat snorkel tour.

How was the tour, contemplating trying to book with them next month. Any details you can give would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

• 3 weeks later...