Helicopter tour with dog sledding

AF-1

Can I ask people's opinions as to whether it is easier to prebook a tour with the operator online, or to wait until the ship is docked and see the operators on the pier?

I want to book the helicopter tour but just not sure whether to do it in advance or to wait?

I would pre-book. Chances of you getting an opening at the pier are extremely slim. If you decide to cancel you can get a refund as long as it is within the time frame that the company you book with gives you. It is one of the most cancelled excursions due to weather but it was absolutely the highlight of our trip! We used Coastal and they were a pleasure to work with.

Can I ask people's opinions as to whether it is easier to prebook a tour with the operator online, or to wait until the ship is docked and see the operators on the pier? I want to book the helicopter tour but just not sure whether to do it in advance or to wait?

Think about how many people are getting off your ship in that tiny port. And add on even more if there are other ships in port. That's a lot of people and a lot of them want to do the helicopter ride but decided to put off the decision since the cost is so high. I wanted to make sure I was in on my day and at the time I wanted so I booked my helicopter ride for August 2017 back in September 2016.

So to quote "do you feel lucky punk?"

So to quote "do you feel lucky punk?"

:')

No, not particularly! Thank you for your input, I will prebook online...just in case.

At least we are lucky enough to be doing a back to back, so if weather is problematic going up, we should be able to reschedule for the trip home.

It's the one thing my 71 year old hubby wants to do, so I'm not planning on disappointing him!

Thanks all:D