MIA to FLL

EJPhilly

How many people? Once you are over one person the price between and shuttle and Uber is nominal and the Uber will be easier, more comfortable, more reliable and quicker. Uber from MIA to Port Everglades should be around $40.00

You are flying in the day of the cruise?

How many people? Once you are over one person the price between and shuttle and Uber is nominal and the Uber will be easier, more comfortable, more reliable and quicker. Uber from MIA to Port Everglades should be around $40.00

You are flying in the day of the cruise?

Just me and DH.. Flying in day of the cruise... thanks :)

Uber from MIA to FLL area will run about $40+ -- taxi will be about $75-80

One-way car rental is an option that gives you the flexibilty to stay/shop/dine where you want.

Ultra cheap option is the Tri-Rail train from MIA to FLL for under $5 each - then taxi/shuttle to your hotel.

Have you considered looking at flying from either Newark or Allentown. It may not be as convenient but it may save you a bunch. I am Philly area and my parents are Allentown area and we always look at Allentown, Philly, Newark and BWI when we price flights. Flying from Newark this summer, best rates on Southwest.

Have you considered looking at flying from either Newark or Allentown. It may not be as convenient but it may save you a bunch. I am Philly area and my parents are Allentown area and we always look at Allentown, Philly, Newark and BWI when we price flights. Flying from Newark this summer, best rates on Southwest.

Newark too far..Allentown waaayy to far. Thanks though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums