Magical Hawaiian Radiance of the Seas Detailed Trip Report with Many Pictures

PhilNDebbieAtSea

Hi Debbie,

I'm enjoying your review, but haven't read it all yet.

We are sailing on Radiance on 2/25, bottom end Australia.

I would love to know how to order a case of water for on board!

Every time we go on a long cruise I'm canvassing our departure port and lugging it to the terminal & worried that it will actually make it to our stateroom!

Thanks so much!

Chris Stone

Hi Chris! Thank you so much for not making me feel like a crazy person! It was very convenient! They are big bottles though! I ordered it online. I'm pretty sure through the cruise planner in the beverage section. If not there, then maybe through the gifts and gear section.

Enjoy your cruise!!! It should be amazing! Australia is definitely on our bucket list!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Chris! Thank you so much for not making me feel like a crazy person! It was very convenient! They are big bottles though! I ordered it online. I'm pretty sure through the cruise planner in the beverage section. If not there, then maybe through the gifts and gear section.

Enjoy your cruise!!! It should be amazing! Australia is definitely on our bucket list!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!

Oh there's no one that can compete with me for craziness, I promise you!

I'll check it out!

Debbie, thank you so much for your wonderful trip report.

I, too, was on this sailing along with my sister and a couple of friends. I did find Hoopster and UNVIT up top before our sailaway, but sadly did not get to meet you and your "posse". It really was a wonderful cruise, wasn't it? Got to LOVE those sea days (sister and I will be doing a westbound transatlantic again this fall; gives you plenty of time to relax and actually explore and enjoy the ship). We also stayed a night on Waikiki Beach and another 5 nights on Maui in a wonderful oceanfront condo unit post cruise and YES, YES, YES, it was HOT!!! I had been to Hawaii more than a few times previously and had never experienced those temperatures for such a lengthy period!

I wish you and Phil nothing but good news regarding the state of his current health concerns. Thanks again for taking all of your time to share your memories and amazing photos with us.

Ellen

Debbie, thank you so much for your wonderful trip report.

I, too, was on this sailing along with my sister and a couple of friends. I did find Hoopster and UNVIT up top before our sailaway, but sadly did not get to meet you and your "posse". It really was a wonderful cruise, wasn't it? Got to LOVE those sea days (sister and I will be doing a westbound transatlantic again this fall; gives you plenty of time to relax and actually explore and enjoy the ship). We also stayed a night on Waikiki Beach and another 5 nights on Maui in a wonderful oceanfront condo unit post cruise and YES, YES, YES, it was HOT!!! I had been to Hawaii more than a few times previously and had never experienced those temperatures for such a lengthy period!

I wish you and Phil nothing but good news regarding the state of his current health concerns. Thanks again for taking all of your time to share your memories and amazing photos with us.

Ellen

Hi Ellen! Thank you so much for your kind words!!! So glad you enjoyed the trip as much as we did!! Nothing but happy memories now!! I think a transatlantic sounds awesome! Hope you enjoy your next cruise as much!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

An awesome update: Phil is doing very good! He did have lung cancer and had surgery to remove part of his lung. While the surgery was difficult, he just had a follow up appointment with the surgeon who said he won't need any chemo or radiation because they caught it very early. A miracle heart attack to be sure! Happy sailings all!

An awesome update: Phil is doing very good! He did have lung cancer and had surgery to remove part of his lung. While the surgery was difficult, he just had a follow up appointment with the surgeon who said he won't need any chemo or radiation because they caught it very early. A miracle heart attack to be sure! Happy sailings all!

Awesome news indeed, Debbie.

So glad that's how this "close encounter" ended :)

Happy sailings to both of u, Dani

Great news, indeed! I think this calls for a return trip to Hawaii to celebrate. ;)

• 9 months later...

This is an excellent and informative reveiw. Thank you for sharing! It has been very helpful to me in planning our upcoming Hawaii cruise. How long in advance did you book your hotels and make your tour reservations, if you don't mind me asking?