palm court gardens..st kitts

kaiser369

hi just wondering if anyone has any info for this complex..calling at st kitts on my cruise and as i have been a few times now was looking for something different, having read about this place and it is not far from cruise terminal , do i need to book in advance or can i just turn up on the day and purchase a day pass.

If you put "Palm" in the search engine at the top of this forum you will get several hits. Here are a couple I participated in previously

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2343901&highlight=Palm

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2307806&highlight=Palm

I would add that I have returned for a second time. The pool was much warmer (not hot!) so it obviously depends on previous weather. I would recommend reserving a lounger in advance the place does fill up with crew members around lunch time. Also it is an easy 10-15 minute walk from Port Zante but we unexpectedly docked at an outside port the second time and needed to secure a 15 minute taxi transfer, which was easily done just not expected.

There were an increased number of group visitors looking at the view the second time round but were not really invasive and didn't stay long.

Any more questions I would be happy to try and answer.

(Edit: Sorry can't get links to take, will need to copy and paste.)

Edited by c-leg5

I meant my links to previous threads would not work. I have posted links many times before but internal links within CC are not working for me at the moment.

Hear you! They weren't working for me earlier either ... so was happy this time it did.

• 4 weeks later...