Great itineraries for Wine Lovers!

BBMacLaird

Bonnie, I am not sure if you have changed the colour of the font you are using, or if is something I've done at my end. Currently all of your posts come up in a light green colour. I find this almost impossible to read. Does anyone else have this issue, it strains my eyes unbelievably. I wonder if I could ask you to reconsider the font colour to being a darker colour that is easier to read on the lighter background? I, for one, would very much appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Maybe it is the Tapatalk app, as I don't use a computer but mobile devices. Am unable to alter font colour through the app. No biggie, was just wondering...

It must be something about Tapatalk. I have the same problem viewing some of Bonnie's posts there, but have no issues when viewing on my Mac. I always though it was odd, because I've never noticed a problem with posts from anyone else, but I don't think many people post in green type.

Hey, it's still summer and Vinho Verde is perfectly fine!

Ah, you got me there! And I notice that there are two future itineraries that sail into Lisbon where the effervescent and deliciously refreshing Vinho Verde flows like water. ;)

Bonnie, I am not sure if you have changed the colour of the font you are using, or if is something I've done at my end. Currently all of your posts come up in a light green colour. I find this almost impossible to read. Does anyone else have this issue, it strains my eyes unbelievably. I wonder if I could ask you to reconsider the font colour to being a darker colour that is easier to read on the lighter background? I, for one, would very much appreciate it.

I'll not use green font anymore. Thanks for letting me know!