Place to meet Navigator of the Seas

Hi, we planned our roll call meet and greet in Solarium pool area. In case it rains, can anyone suggest indoor location for about 100 plus people to meet? TIA!

Is this for embarkation? Actually, I think that's a great spot for 100 people as the Solarium is often unused and empty on embarkation day. Both Starboard and Port side of the Solarium have a lot of space under cover so you should still be ok there even if it rains a bit.

Is this for embarkation? Actually, I think that's a great spot for 100 people as the Solarium is often unused and empty on embarkation day. Both Starboard and Port side of the Solarium have a lot of space under cover so you should still be ok there even if it rains a bit.

Yes, embarkation day

It's good to know that there is some rain cover in that area. Thank you

In one recent review, someone mentioned that they don't have Viking Crown area any more.. are there any other large indoor spaces?

Viking lounge is still there. It is called the Cosmopolitan Club. Should be fine for sail away. At night it is closed from about 4:30 to 8:30 as it I used as the overflow lounge from the diamond club. Admission was checked each night to admit diamond/diamond plus only.

Viking lounge is still there. It is called the Cosmopolitan Club. Should be fine for sail away. At night it is closed from about 4:30 to 8:30 as it I used as the overflow lounge from the diamond club. Admission was checked each night to admit diamond/diamond plus only.

Thank you very much. We are all set now! Sail away in two days!