All-Inclusive Photo Package

Red Hat Cruise Cat

How does this work? :confused::confused::confused:

Do I get hard copies and digital copies?

Does the All-Inclusive Photo Package include every photo of me that is taken during the cruise .....Ports, Embarkation, Formal Night, etc

If I set-up a Group photo where each person buys their own photo, would the All-Inclusive Photo Package include my copy of the Group photo?

How does this work? :confused::confused::confused:

Do I get hard copies and digital copies?

Does the All-Inclusive Photo Package include every photo of me that is taken during the cruise .....Ports, Embarkation, Formal Night, etc

If I set-up a Group photo where each person buys their own photo, would the All-Inclusive Photo Package include my copy of the Group photo?

We just were on a cruise on the Regal. We pre-paid our $99 package. Well worth it but you do get a ton of photos...every photo you pose for and you also receive a flash drive of all the pics in the form of a little Princess cruise ship flash drive.

After you pick out your photos from the board the next day you leave your flash drive with them for them to load to it.

For group photos, you do get that with your package and you can have them developed for others once home with the flash drive.

Well worth the $99

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Price seems to vary widely for this package. A friend paid $49 in December, you paid $99 and when we were on three Regal the first week in February it was $199. Must be selling well and they are going to keep raising the price until people stop buying.

We just were on a cruise on the Regal. We pre-paid our $99 package. Well worth it but you do get a ton of photos...every photo you pose for and you also receive a flash drive of all the pics in the form of a little Princess cruise ship flash drive.

After you pick out your photos from the board the next day you leave your flash drive with them for them to load to it.

For group photos, you do get that with your package and you can have them developed for others once home with the flash drive.

Well worth the $99

Just ordered this for march cruise on Regal.

You leave you flash drive with them and the printed photos? Then come back the next day? They then give you all the prints you handed them after they load your flash drive? You have to repeat this everyday to get you pics loaded?

Thanks.

You leave you flash drive with them and the printed photos? Then come back the next day? They then give you all the prints you handed them after they load your flash drive? You have to repeat this everyday to get you pics loaded?

Thanks.

We did the package onboard Caribbean Princess last month ($199 onboard price). Some times we would find our pictures and they would ask us to leave our flash drive and pick up later. Other time they would just transfer them over right away. Guess it would depend on how busy they were at the time. Even at the $199 price it was a great deal and we wound up with over 60 pictures from the cruise. Could have posed for a lot more but got tired of getting our picture done:o

Price seems to vary widely for this package. A friend paid $49 in December, you paid $99 and when we were on three Regal the first week in February it was $199. Must be selling well and they are going to keep raising the price until people stop buying.

When we booked the Royal a few weeks ago, the lady told me that the 99.00 is for Pre-Pay only. She said it would be 199.00 if we bought it on the ship. Flash drives, all photos your in. Sold. We pre paid the 99.00. :D

Thanks.

They had us leave the flash drive and photos and came back the next day and that was because they were so busy. Yes, then they would put the pics in a folder and a bag with the flash. Repeated the next day

Yes, with exceptions:

o No Platinum Studio photos are included.

o If you have the Ultimate Balcony Dinner, only the one photo incuded with the dinner is included. Others taken at that time are not.

o If you are having an on-board special occasion (on-board wedding, for example), pictures not included in that package are not included.

• 2 months later...

I may start a new thread, as this issue is a bit different. We're thinking of giving this as a gift to some honeymooners. BUT, it is a 10 day trip in the Mediterranean.

We're familiar with the dinner shots and stations set up around the ship (we had this on a Carr. cruise.) Do they take pics getting off at ports? They did on our Carr. cruise. Or anywhere else for that matter? Any light shined on this is appreciated.

TIA

Yes, with exceptions:

o No Platinum Studio photos are included.

o If you have the Ultimate Balcony Dinner, only the one photo incuded with the dinner is included. Others taken at that time are not.

o If you are having an on-board special occasion (on-board wedding, for example), pictures not included in that package are not included.

What is the Platinum Studio?

Interesting, it looks like either the price changes based on the cruise or the pre-pay price has gone up.

Mine shows $199 prep pay, and $250 if I choose to do it on the ship. We are on the last Alaska sailing for the Emerald later this year...

Platinum studio is an actual photo studio they have on board. We have just recently done a photo session there on the Royal with family and the photos were amazing. You spend about an hour with a photographer who has time to do poses etc and afterwards they fully edit the shots before you do a viewing session to see the results. They are in black and white.

Truly fabulous photos.

Last month on the Regal, the purchase price on-board was $249. Most of our group of 17 pre-paid for the package at $99. The one who forgot to pre-pay in time ended up winning the package in the raffle that is held after the first formal night.

If you are travelling with family or friends, and they also purchase the package, you can each get a hard-copy print. The photo staff will make reprints for everyone in the picture who purchased the package. My wife and three of her friends each got copies of all the group shots.

The package turned out to be a great deal for us. For the pre--order price of $99, we got 122 hard copy photos and a USB drive with the digital copies of all the prints.

Question - we are a couple' date=' do both have to buy the package or is it $199 for both of us?[/quote']

The photo package is sold by cabin, so anyone staying in the cabin that bought the package gets any picture anyone of them is in. Meaning, if it's a single cabin, you get all of the pictures for that one person. If there are four people in the cabin, you get all of the photos any one or more of the people from that cabin are in a picture.

The photo package is sold by cabin, so anyone staying in the cabin that bought the package gets any picture anyone of them is in. Meaning, if it's a single cabin, you get all of the pictures for that one person. If there are four people in the cabin, you get all of the photos any one or more of the people from that cabin are in a picture.

Thanks! That what I was asking.

Sort of. On older ships like Island they don't have a screen to select your pictures. You just pull the prints off the wall and hand them to the cashier with your ship thumb drive and cabin number. Then they scan the bar code on the edge of the photos to select the ones to load on the thumb drive. You legally can do any picture you are in but they really don't check. The image files are fairly low resolution - around 800K. Then they hand you the thumb drive and the prints. Newer ships have some facial recognition but it doesn't always work. Your "picture" may actually be someone from a different cabin and you may have to sort this out with the cashier.

• 6 months later...

Hi everyone!

This is my first time posting here. My parents will be going on a cruise next year and they will each be getting a $100 onboard credit as part of the promotion at booking. Their question is, can they both use their onboard credit and then top up to pay for the one $249 package or does it have to be paid for by one person only?