Navigator of the Seas April 14, 2017 - 9 nite ABC islands pictures

0b2814cd34a6dadf4b50cb4f71388608.jpg9583e6f64338a9c66cb6d9feb7849a08.jpgdefa7e6f630a9cc073a0cdc085b4599e.jpg37fab0f61c94df54a2b8d1f6388a9187.jpg50bf02854a13aa57f6407d41d76dfeb5.jpg3ec8f22c17cef1ee2b9d908523ff4b81.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning and thanks for posting this.

I have a request...can you please combine all your "threads" into one thread so that it is all together in one place as one thread? Right now it seems every post about this Navigator cruise is under a new thread. Would love to follow. Thanks.

Thanks for posting. We are headed on Navigator in 2 weeks. Can someone report on the temps inside the ship? In the theater, the MDR, other public spaces? Thanks!!!

My wife usually wears a light sweater inside the theater.

Good morning and thanks for posting this.

I have a request...can you please combine all your "threads" into one thread so that it is all together in one place as one thread? Right now it seems every post about this Navigator cruise is under a new thread. Would love to follow. Thanks.

Well to be truthful i did the pictures seperate from dining n compasses seperate because some people would rather NOT view pics if they are trying to plan a future trip by looking at the compasses. And some people just want menus to plan their specialty dining. I am NOT Tech savy as u can see. [emoji23]

Well to be truthful i did the pictures seperate from dining n compasses seperate because some people would rather NOT view pics if they are trying to plan a future trip by looking at the compasses. And some people just want menus to plan their specialty dining. I am NOT Tech savy as u can see. [emoji23]

No problem, :D

Thanks for posting anyways. I enjoy reading reviews and the pictures.

For those that asked about the Cappuccino/Latte machine in the Diamond Lounge it is broken currently, there was sign posted saying that u cud get one in coffee place on the royal promenade. I did go there and they made me a latte free of charge!