I need some urgent help please

njsonja

There is an urgent situation and I need to contact via email some of the higher ups at Carnival. Can anyone please give me any emails you may have had. I'm looking for corporate emails.

ASAP. This is urgent. Many thanks.

Sonja

Did you try the normal escalation path and it didn't work? not exactly sure what constitutes a higher-up yet I find it doubtful any Customer Service manager would not be able to solve a consumer issue. Good luck!

Did you try the normal escalation path and it didn't work? not exactly sure what constitutes a higher-up yet I find it doubtful any Customer Service manager would not be able to solve a consumer issue. Good luck!

With my issue we called on 3 separate occasions and were told three different things. Finally escalated it via Facebook posting and it was solved.

I have tweeted. I spoke to guest relations. I cannot find anything for John Heald's email. I prefer not to post about this situation publicly either. Or bring the media into it either

If it's so urgent, call carnival and demand to speak to management. If you aren't satisfied there, ask for their supervisor. Continue doing this. Persistence pays off.

Can I ask what it is for? Some things on the ship are run by outside companies. I had a major problem with the spa on the Dream, and after complaining to the spa and guest services on board, talking to the medical doctor on board, placing several phone calls and emails to Carnival, someone at corporate finally gave me the number of the company that runs the spas on all Carnival ships. There was nothing that Carnival could have done about the situation since the spa is run by a third party. Once I got in touch with the company that runs the spas on Carnival, they immediately handled the situation.

The 'higher ups' wouldn't have any time to do their jobs if they actually read every email, letter, or listened to every voicemail from a customer unhappy w the customer service they received. Typically to get the attention of a 'higher up' it has to pass through the chain of managers who are unable to resolve it and put in touch with another one. I'm a low level supervisor at work and while many people want to bypass me and go straight to the top; it isn't happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is an urgent situation and I need to contact via email some of the higher ups at Carnival. Can anyone please give me any emails you may have had. I'm looking for corporate emails.

ASAP. This is urgent. Many thanks.

Sonja

Sonja I saw your post on Facebook. I agree with another poster on FB to DELETE your email address. You are opening yourself to big trouble with hackers, spammers and other bad people!

Plz forgive. I cannot post the issue here. Yes it has to do with the Pride cruise. I'm not going into details here. Ty in re email and fb. But it is urgent. Ty.

I gave you the Executive Contacts above

Note: your email is still there!!! Good grief

I just start looking up the top executive persons in the company and blow up all their phones. It's worked every time when I have something that is not handled by the normal process. Believe me, once someone in a high ranking position at the corporate office gets annoyed by your calls, it gets handled immediately. This works for any company.

I don't know how to remove my email from Fb. Plz give me instructions. My mom was rushed to the hospital. Dealing with that now. Yes they answered me on twitter. That was useless.

I don't know how to remove my email from Fb. Plz give me instructions. My mom was rushed to the hospital. Dealing with that now. Yes they answered me on twitter. That was useless.

You should be able to click on your original post in either little downward ^ arrow in the right corner or toward the bottom next to reply. (Might say "more") and hit edit and go back and delete your email address.

Use my contact I posted above to write to Carnival Executives. Don't expect them to get right back to you. They get HUNDREDS of letters daily and every one thinks their issue is earth shattering. This is a week end and they don't work week ends either and it's already after 2 in Miami.

Hope your mom is alright!