Major Diappointment

PENGUIN67

reading some other forums they can be just a nasty as some here on O

Some are even worst if you do not have good things to say about the cruise line

There is NO perfect cruise line some are a better fit than others you just need to find one that suits you best

Edited by LHT28

My apologies; the comments were not meant for you, but your comments highlighted the problems that I see. I did not mean to criticize you. Your comments indicated trepidation of posting here for fear of getting slammed, and that's what I meant to comment on. And no, I'm not angry, just disappointed.

If it's any consolation, NC&KY, I did not think your post referred to Heather.

The Azamara thread is intolerant of any but best of all possible worlds.

My apologies; the comments were not meant for you, but your comments highlighted the problems that I see. I did not mean to criticize you. Your comments indicated trepidation of posting here for fear of getting slammed, and that's what I meant to comment on. And no, I'm not angry, just disappointed.

If it's any consolation, NC&KY, I did not think your post referred to Heather.

The Azamara thread is intolerant of any but best of all possible worlds.

I would never have thought NC&KY was referring to me if I had not been directly quoted in the post. I'm really relieved because it really felt like a shot across the bow;) when I read it last evening. I truly appreciate the apology ... feel much better!:)

It's shouldn't be about 'us against them' and it wasn't always so. Frankly, I think this board is way kinder than others (i.e. HAL and Celebrity) where you are basically ostracized under certain circumstances. When I first joined CC it was for my love of cruising and my joy at meeting others who felt the same ... it filled the time between cruises and I could virtually cruise along with others.

But CC wouldn't be useful at all if we all did nothing but cheer our cruise line of choice. I happen to love Oceania right now; that could easily change. I have been in love with many cruise lines in the +30 years I've been cruising. But there is credible criticism and there is 'incredible' criticism. We have to weed it all out and decide for ourselves what to believe.

And we always have to remember that a person who loves Carnival is going to hate Oceania. That's why we have all different flavors to choose from.:):):)