Carnival Sunshine from Norfolk to Bermuda - Lots of pics!

elsplace2

When I was on her in April the girl at the Deli was generous with the meat. Very good.

I love the deli sandwiches! They weren't all that generous with the meat, but I think it was plenty and if I remember correctly from our last cruise, it was more generous then back then! :)

• 3 weeks later...
Is there anything going on at 3:47am in Bermuda? I'm from New Orleans, and 4am mornings are quite normal for my friends and I.

The nearby Snorkel Park Beach is open pretty late into the morning, and a lot of crew hang out there. Other than that, not a lot going on past 11.

• 2 weeks later...
I really enjoyed your pictures and your review! Bermuda is something I have been dying to try, and I really want to utilize my options from Norfolk someday, so I appreciated the review. You took great pictures by the way! :D

Thank you! Yes it was definitely nice to be able to go to Bermuda from Norfolk! I'm not sure if they are doing it next year, well last I checked. It looked like they were only going to the Bahamas in 2017 from Norfolk. Unless they add it in. Hopefully they do it again for others to enjoy it as much as we did!! :D

I enjoyed that review. Question: since you were docked in Bermuda for two days, were you able to get on and off the ship at night as much as you please?

Yes. You can get on/off the ship anytime you please. 3:47am? Yes, you can!

Yes as seannyice81 mentioned you can get off whenever you want. Although I don't think there is much to do at night in Bermuda. Although I'm sure the bars near the dock stay open and as he mentioned the nearby Snorkle Park Beach?

We didn't get off the ship at night, so not sure how lively it was!

Edited by elsplace2

Thank you everyone for your kind words.

Crusing1421 - Yes I do have the Fun Times. I think the only way I can get it to you is by scanning them then emailing it to you. Unless you have another thought? If you want to give me your email address I can scan them to you.

It may have to wait until Monday, when I can do it from work. I will see if I can scan them with my home scanner, but sometimes it just doesn't work right.

Sea Raven - It is a nice terminal, it's the first time I've been there. That would be great if we had a cruise ship here all the time....although they would just need to change ports, every so often! :D

Jennifer.ingrum@yahoo.com

Thank you for your review and pictures.

Its these reviews that will keep me from going completely insane until my Sunshine cruise !!! :eek::p:p

Thanks! Looks like you have a looooong wait before your cruise! :eek: Hang in there it will hopefully get here before you know it! :D

• 8 months later...
I'm pretty late, but I just read your review, thank you so much for writing it! It's a shame that Carnival is dropping Norfolk this year.

Thank you for reading my review...it's never too late!

I assume you meant to say dropping it for next year seeing they still have 2 cruises out of Norfolk this year in October. Yes it is disappointing that they are dropping Carnival next year from Norfolk, it was so nice to be able to drive to port in under 30 minutes. I read that the Horizon is the one that will be sailing from and to NY and Miami and it's too big to port in Norfolk for their spring and fall repositioning. So as long as it's that ship doing those voyages I guess we won't be seeing Carnival here for a while. :(