All inclusive on gr. Cayman

3red7s

Greetings to all

Thru cruise critic suggestions we have done Nachi Cocum and just recently, the British Colonial Hilton at Nassau. We will be visiting Gr. Cayman soon. Does anyone know of any of the nicer hotels offer an all inclusive day.....beach, food, drinks, transportation etc? I have checked the cruise excurions but could not locate any. thank you~~:)

If you don't need a pool, all the beaches are public, with chair/umbrella rentals, food, drink, watersport rentals and restrooms nearby. You don't NEED an AI to have a great beach day in GC! The buses are right across from the tender dock...$2.50 pp!

Edited by cb at sea

The Royal Palms recently started an all inclusive. There's a beautiful beach with a smallish pool (no children allowed) with a swim up bar. The $75 all inclusive price includes entry, a lounge chair, lunch, drinks and use of the facilities. You'll have to take a taxi or bus there. The taxi was $4pp each way. I hear the bus is a couple if dollars cheaper each way, but we enjoyed the convenience of the taxi.I went to Royal Palms in January before the all inclusive was in place. Had a great time just enjoying the beach and facilities. Grand Cayman is very expensive and if I was planning on spending a lot of the day off the boat I would definitely do the all inclusive. If you plan on drinking much it'll be worth the price IMHO. I spent over $15 on one drink while there last time. If it's still offered my husband and I will be doing the AI when we go in November.

• 1 month later...
The Royal Palms recently started an all inclusive. There's a beautiful beach with a smallish pool (no children allowed) with a swim up bar. The $75 all inclusive price includes entry, a lounge chair, lunch, drinks and use of the facilities. You'll have to take a taxi or bus there. The taxi was $4pp each way. I hear the bus is a couple if dollars cheaper each way, but we enjoyed the convenience of the taxi.I went to Royal Palms in January before the all inclusive was in place. Had a great time just enjoying the beach and facilities. Grand Cayman is very expensive and if I was planning on spending a lot of the day off the boat I would definitely do the all inclusive. If you plan on drinking much it'll be worth the price IMHO. I spent over $15 on one drink while there last time. If it's still offered my husband and I will be doing the AI when we go in November.

Did you make a reservation ahead of time or when you got there? Thanks in advance.