Holiday Inn POM 10/24 Cruise

Shari&Drew

Hubby and I have previously stayed at the Holiday Inn Port of Miami and would like to stay there again when we cruise in October.

We are looking to book 2 rooms (us and another couple) for 10/23-10/24, but Holiday Inn is showing sold out for a 1 night stay. I can get a reservation for 10/22-10/24 (2 nights), but we will not be flying down till the 23rd.

I guess my question is, is this something new Holiday Inn is doing; requiring a 2 night stay? Is it possible to book for 2 nights, then amend it to 1 night? I have never had this happen before.

Ugh!

LMT is www.lastminutetravel.com

They have some great rates on hotels. If you join the "club" it lets you see the names of the hotels. When I joined it was free. If you don't join the club you can call the number on the website and they will tell you the name of the hotel and others you may be interested in.

Thanks I will check this out :)

We are visiting the US pre-cruise from the UK and have booked all our hotels and domestic flights with LMT. We have saved a bundle of $ by booking several months in advance. Their cancellation policy is more generous also.