hotel on 10th st near 17th st Ft Lauderdale?

39august

It's Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center. It's used to be known as Hyatt Place North. It's a decent hotel and okay for one day before/after cruise.Their address is 1851 SE 10th Ave (Harbor Shops Drive West) Fort Lauderdale, 33316.

Embassy Suite by Hilton is on SE 17th St and SE 10th St. Their address is 1100 SE 17 St (corner of 17th St and 10th St).

Edited by tdk1938
Add more info.

It's Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center. It's used to be known as Hyatt Place North. It's a decent hotel and okay for one day before/after cruise.Their address is 1851 SE 10th Ave (Harbor Shops Drive West) Fort Lauderdale, 33316.

Embassy Suite by Hilton is on SE 17th St and SE 10th St. Their address is 1100 SE 17 St (corner of 17th St and 10th St).

Any reasonable, nice restaurants within walking distance? :)

geomarc,

They've Bistro Mezzaluna and Outback Steakhouse on the the same side of Hyatt Place. Across the street, there're few restaurants, Publix super market and Total Wine in the strip mall (Harbor Shops).

We wanted to eat light dinner that evening, so got some ready made dinner from Publix Deli.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/SE+10th+St,+Fort+Lauderdale,+FL+33316/@26.0988191,-80.1310009,18z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x88d9005b51bf8f7b:0x9417edacde57230d

Are there any other hotels right in that area? We usually stay at HP but their rates for the nite we need are pretty steep. :eek: And Embassy has nothing available. There are 4 of us, so I really need something with a sofa bed...don't want to get 2 rooms if I don't have to. :D Suggestions?

Are there any other hotels right in that area? We usually stay at HP but their rates for the nite we need are pretty steep. :eek: And Embassy has nothing available. There are 4 of us, so I really need something with a sofa bed...don't want to get 2 rooms if I don't have to. :D Suggestions?

There is a lot of availability for July 18th and not too expensive, but only if your 3rd and 4th people are children. Are they? Then again, Renaissance is only getting $135. This is very low for that hotel right at the entrance to the port.

Edited by Pia1913

There is a lot of availability for July 18th and not too expensive, but only if your 3rd and 4th people are children. Are they? Then again, Renaissance is only getting $135. This is very low for that hotel right at the entrance to the port.

Oh thanks. No they are 23 and 26 :eek: what hotels are near there? We really like the location of the HP so we can walk to stores and restaurants...no need to rent a car. I just don't know what else is close by.

Oh thanks. No they are 23 and 26 :eek: what hotels are near there? We really like the location of the HP so we can walk to stores and restaurants...no need to rent a car. I just don't know what else is close by.

Hotels dot com is getting $135 for four at the Renaissance. Go look now!