Muesli at breakfast

delondin

I am asking this question for a friend. She is going on her first Azamara cruise in November and she is used to cruising Aqua class on Celebrity. She is concerned that she may find the main dining a disappointment after the relative calm of Blu on board Celebrity. Comments would be appreciated.

Also she really enjoys muesli made table side at breakfast and wondered if they do this on Azamara.

Thanks

I am asking this question for a friend. She is going on her first Azamara cruise in November and she is used to cruising Aqua class on Celebrity. She is concerned that she may find the main dining a disappointment after the relative calm of Blu on board Celebrity. Comments would be appreciated.

Also she really enjoys muesli made table side at breakfast and wondered if they do this on Azamara.

Thanks

In our experience, she has no need to fear that the MDR will be less calm than Blu.

Thanks

Yes I loved the table side muesli in Blu. In the MDR, you could order museli to your specifications, but not table side. In Windows, there is wet museli, and dry granola and a large assortment of toppings, fruits and yoghurts. More "do it yourself".

I agree that the overall dining on Azamara, both Windows and MRD, is much more sedate.

It is very nice to have muesli made at the table when sailing Aqua class on Celebrity but I found it rather disappointing

Your friend will find the MDR on Azamara very calm at breakfast time and they will do their best to serve muesli as she likes it.

In the evening the MDR is a little more animated but nowhere near as frenetic as its Celebrity counterpart.