Bermuda in October..

cathhduh

I was just wondering what all my fellow cruisers experiences have been when cruising to bermuda in october, its the last month to cruise out of boston, i am not expecting a perfect weather day but can i still hope for some sun at the beach?

i know its in the middle of hurricane season, but that doesn't scare me as i cruised through hurricane irene a few years ago :)

TRYING to plan this years vacation and your information would be greatly appreciated!

We've cruised to Bermuda a couple of times in the past and will be doing it again this year. Our experience with the weather has been good. It was still warm enough for all outdoor activities including the beach, and not nearly as hot and humid as it is in mid summer. Of course there's no guarantee of how the weather will be at any time.

I was just wondering what all my fellow cruisers experiences have been when cruising to bermuda in october, its the last month to cruise out of boston, i am not expecting a perfect weather day but can i still hope for some sun at the beach?

i know its in the middle of hurricane season, but that doesn't scare me as i cruised through hurricane irene a few years ago :)

TRYING to plan this years vacation and your information would be greatly appreciated!

We just sailed through an Oct. Hurricane ( Fay I think ) to Bermuda in 2014 .

Loved It ! :D

The water was a little murky for snorkeling on the first day after the storm .

Edited by biker@sea

We cruised to Bermuda Oct 2013. We had good weather just about the whole time. The ocean was very calm with little or no white caps. While in Bermuda we went to Horseshoe Bay and the weather was fine for going in the water, and laying out on the beach. I would not hesitate to go there again in October.

Hope this helps.

Enjoy your cruise.

Craig

DD and I cruised to Bermuda about 3 years ago. We left on October 30th and got back November 6th. It was a perfect time in Bermuda. We had a freak snowstorm her in New England the day before we sailed and it was a fun drive to Albany, to ride Yankee Trails Bus Service in NY City on October 30th. We had some pretty rough seas coming home but the time in Bermuda was wonderful. No humidity. Still warm. Horseshoe Bay was wonderful.