Pictoral review of our Indy 03/29 cruise

Enjoying your review so far Indy is my favourite ship and will be on her again on May 17 for a cruise to the Norwegian Fjords

Thank you. I'm at work today but I'll do a lil more tonight. I would love to do the fjords on the Indy but to expensive for me n family right now. Some day tho:o

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Forums mobile app

After sailaway we had dinner reservations at Chops for 730. We booked online a few months before on their sail a way deal. If you have 6 or more and you book on sail a way day you get 30% off. Great deal....

IMG_2193.JPG

20140329_162300.JPG

IMG_2208.JPG

Awwww...

IMG_2201.JPG

20140329_190432.JPG

The food was great, probably the best meal of the cruise, I guess it should be since we paid extra for it. Here are a few pics...

20140329_172055.JPG

-jCQ9BERcNTtm2qDNiUngb_gyvI1AcUxjmh6ZLGxWKuC=w1020-h574-no

IMG_2213.JPG

As you can see we had lobster as well. The asked us when we ordered if we wanted lobster, I thought it was a trick question and they were going to charge for it. Nope they said they were complimentary, so of course we said heck ya!!

IMG_2205.JPGThe bread was fantastic!

On to desserts...

20140329_185418.JPG

20140329_185457.JPG

IMG_2218.JPG

IMG_2217.JPG

The meal was very good especially the desserts. If you have never been to Chops, they just bring you out the sides on separate plates family style, I think we had aspargus, green beans, mashed potatoes, onion rings, mushroooms, cubed potatoes, and broccolinni plus you can the largest baked potato you have ever seen . They brought out way too many, we had so much left over but they were all really good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
By the time we got on board our rooms were ready, so off we went. We originally booked the same rooms as last year, E1's on the hump deck 6 with my daughters in a PR room across the hall. Well after we booked I noticed PR room 6305 available, yes the Ben and Jerry's Sweet and a few E1's accross from it so I immediately called our t/a and had them switched. The girls were pumped to have ice cream all week and I was pumped to have access to the CL lounge :D

IMG_2084.JPG

IMG_2085.JPG

IMG_2112.JPG

IMG_2113.JPG

IMG_2126.JPG

Lots of cow decorations and an envelope with 16 ice cream coupons and the whole CL notebook. Which I have to tell you was awesome!!

CL Notebook??

• 1 month later...