Excellent service on Navigator

C2174

Just a quick note to say what great friendly and happy service we received on Navigator. We had EXCELLENT dining room bar service. Luena had too large a section but she worked very hard and kept smiling. She visited us several times during dinner to make sure we had what we wanted.

Our room attendant we nick named "Sneaky sneaky". He was great, the room was always taken care of but we hardly ever saw him.

The guys in the Schooner bar were great, despite the paino guy being awful. LOL. They always were glad to serve us.

The ladies in the gym were very helpful and personable.

Finally the windjammer.... there were a lot of officers in there and they weren't standing around watching... they were helping and seemed happy doing it.

The food was great. I think part of that had to do with a new Cheff that came aboard. We were pleased.

Recently returned from the 11/9 sailing on Navigator and was impressed with the service throughout the ship. The crew seemed (at least acted) very happy. Room steward, MDR staff and roving bar waiter Alexander from Ukraine, were awesome. Royal does the MDR so well. Great weather...no delays or missed ports...very happy with the cruise!

We are looking forward to being back abord her in May.

I was amazed at the number of people with stripes actually working and smiling about it. :-)

We had rain at two ports and a very prompt refund was given for our excursion that was prebooked. We made the best of it and enjoyed the ship.

I think I read somewhere that the Schooner bar was not the usual Phil Anderson. I can't recall who I read was taking his place, but I YOUTUBED him and I'd have to agree with you. I leave on Sunday and I have a feeling I'll be disappointed. Phil was talented enough but his enthusiasm and sense of fun were what sets him apart IMHO.

Just a quick note to say what great friendly and happy service we received on Navigator. We had EXCELLENT dining room bar service. Luena had too large a section but she worked very hard and kept smiling. She visited us several times during dinner to make sure we had what we wanted.

Our room attendant we nick named "Sneaky sneaky". He was great, the room was always taken care of but we hardly ever saw him.

The guys in the Schooner bar were great, despite the paino guy being awful. LOL. They always were glad to serve us.

The ladies in the gym were very helpful and personable.

Finally the windjammer.... there were a lot of officers in there and they weren't standing around watching... they were helping and seemed happy doing it.

The food was great. I think part of that had to do with a new Cheff that came aboard. We were pleased.

Great to know! Thanks! :D

Sounds great, we'll be back 12/7 after Dickens on The Strand, it'll be our Diamond cruise:)

I wonder if MTD waiter Bogdan is still there, hope so.

Congrats on your diamond status! :-)

We did late dining and Jeet was our waiter. He was from Mauritius (island nation in the Indian Ocean). We enjoyed hearing about his country and he we very accomodating. We decided to take a "short nap" before dinner one night and overslept! We were very late to the dining room but he was able to take care of us and seemed happy to help.

We were on Navigator in Sept 2013 before the Refurb, on a Mediteranian Cruise. We had great service, but most importantly, we had the bartender Tarun. He is from India ( I think) and was absolutly the best bartender we have ever had! We also had him on Allure in 2011! If anyone knows which ship he is on, I would book another cruise just to be on his ship again!