Port Canaveral Hotel with free parking

burnsie

A lot of the hotels in Canaveral have the parking option, you just have to book the Park and Cruise rate.

The three closest to the port with that option are Country Inn & Suites, Residence Inn and Radisson At The Port.

I hope you have a great cruise!!

I stayed at Country Inn & Suites in February. I booked the park and cruise rate and left my car for 9 days free. Their shuttle to the port was free and prompt. I will stay there again in the future.

• 3 months later...

Parking at hotels or at the port is never free. Most hotels have a park and cruise package and if you compare the rates, the hotels are charging about $40 extra over the room rate. Then shuttle service to the port is usually an additional charge per person. The best deal we found was for a stay park and cruise hotel deal at the Country Inn and Suites. It is the closest hotel to the port. Search google for "$49 Park and Cruise Port Canaveral" for the deal we found. Saved about $200!

Parking at hotels or at the port is never free. Most hotels have a park and cruise package and if you compare the rates, the hotels are charging about $40 extra over the room rate. Then shuttle service to the port is usually an additional charge per person. The best deal we found was for a stay park and cruise hotel deal at the Country Inn and Suites. It is the closest hotel to the port. Search google for "$49 Park and Cruise Port Canaveral" for the deal we found. Saved about $200!

I found that deal on two different websites. One was for Florida residents only and the other was through the Cocoa Beach Chamber of Commerce. I wonder if there is a catch...

We used the Country Inn and Suites in 2013. Very nice property with excellent pool area. Adjacent to a gas station for filling up.

What I really liked was the 'cruise parking lot' was immediately in front of the hotel. Thought this reduced the possibility of vehicles being tampered with. (they also kept their fresh cookies well stocked throughout the day/evening)