Best Photo Tour of Mariner

Travelcat2

Thanks for posting.

You know, I actually think that the photos don't do justice to the ship (which I MISS!) Some things seem to look significantly smaller than my memory of them: the pool, the suite/bathroom, etc. Those areas look almost cramped, and we've never felt so. Often photos are displayed that greatly enlarge/elongate the actual space, make it seem way bigger than it actually is.

Maybe I've been away too long? Maybe it's like our memories of childhood pleasures-- super-exaggerated in our minds?

I liked your photo tour better! ;-)

Edited by poss

poss, my photos were taken with my Kindle -- not exactly high tech! The professional photos take in a larger space which, IMO, does make the spaces look smaller. computerworks and I will be posting photos of the Riviera beginning November 29th. He already has some spectacular photos of the ship that we'll mix in with what I take. I'll continue to use the Kindle since it is so easy to email the photos to him. My focus will be on food since that seems to be what Oceania is known for. I'll try to post them on the Regent thread (perhaps calling it "Riviera tour for Regent passengers) because there is a lot of interest in Oceania.

As always, it is good to see you on the boards:-)

P.S. xrvlcruiser will also be onboard the Riviera. My DH and I look forward to sailing with Peggy again.

Edited by Travelcat2