EPIC Posh Beach Club Question

clean1owner

Looking at the deck plans for the EPIC and saw the Posh Beach Club. The only thing I can see is that it says "A first of its kind beach club at sea".

Is this like the Vibe on the Breakaway where it is a for purchase adults only area, or just another public area?

Something to note for Posh... I picked up a Posh pass on my Epic sailing in January and am planning on doing it again in February. Both times I'll have been in a solo studio cabin, which seems to cause problems with access into Posh. I had to take my key card back to customer service twice because it wasn't opening the door into the Posh area, only to be finally told that it (I'm assuming the card reader) was getting confused by the studio room/lounge access on the card and the Posh access, which is usually a Haven level access. In order to solve the problem they had to give me a second key card, coded specifically for Posh area access. Not sure if the issues were really caused by that (haven't heard anyone else complain of it), or if the card wasn't coded properly to give me Posh access as well, but when I'm on the Epic in February I'll be asking for a separate card up front.

does anyone know how much passes are? which is better the spa pass or the posh pass?

Can't tell you which is better for you. For me, spa. We both loved the relaxation room. The thermal pool was so hot--wonderful. Epic spa passes were $199. last week on Epic 7 day. We had spa cabins so I'm not certain, but I think they still had them (listed as having 120) available at mid-week---of course by then, value was gone. I think the cost dropped during the week.

da308de1f366f04ef58c046ecff047eb.jpg

This was in the same Day 2 Daily

868e6cb749f7d1c27bb9086da982ec84.jpg I have no idea what the difference is.

Edited by Rhea98

EPIC's spa is wonderful, AND there are cushioned loungers on an AFT balcony for peaceful relaxation. There are the heated tile loungers as well. The locker rooms have saunas and steam rooms with big floor to ceiling windows, as well as co-ed ones in the main spa area.