Can you show me your 1/2 moon cay & grand turk pics please!

cruzlovr75

Two suggestions would be:

#1 - go to youtube and search. I have found lots of cruise videos there - even better than pictures

#2 - post this in the port section. I know I saw lots of great Grand Turk pictures before we went from posters there

Good luck. Those were two of my favorite stops - nothing planned but really enjoyed them.

Thank you for the photos! I have heard such great things about those 2 places I am looking at them for a family cruise next year. The beaches and ocean look amazing!

I use Photobucket to upload photos and share them on this site.

HMC

Cabana14.jpg

DestinyfromHMCBeach.jpg

HalfMoonCayBeach1.jpg

Thanks for the pictures! I just printed yours to put in my hubby's carepackage that I am sending him tomorrow!! We are cruising when he returns from a one year deployment overseas!!! We have a cabana booked too! Can't wait!!

Thanks again!

Stephanie:D

How deep is the pool at the port in Grand Turk? Would it be alright for little kids?

The end furthest from Margaritaville is zero gravity. They are both Gorgeous stops. If I remember correctly you might want water shoes of some kind in Grand Turk if you go to the beach. It wasn't bad but there were a few rocks In the water. Again gorgeous!!!!!!!

wouldn't say GT is Paradise but if the day is nice it is quite nice...Half Moon will be the highlight as long as you make the tender in...it is a fantastic day and your kids will love the waterpark...

How deep is the pool at the port in Grand Turk? Would it be alright for little kids?

The pool at Grand Turk is at the Margaritaville. It is like 3-4 foot deep. When we were there I saw a lot of kids swimming around. Some kids had floaties on :)

Thanks for the pictures! I just printed yours to put in my hubby's carepackage that I am sending him tomorrow!! We are cruising when he returns from a one year deployment overseas!!! We have a cabana booked too! Can't wait!!

Thanks again!

Stephanie:D

Give him a big hug for me when he comes home....I so appreciate his service to our country!

Archived