Wine and solo sailor........

tjcletsgo

You can bring as much wine aboard as you want. The first ONE per passenger is free, after that Princess may charge you the corkage fee for each additional bottle.

We have found that you can bring aboard an additional bottle or two at each port without trouble.

Enjoy!

You can bring as much wine aboard as you want. The first ONE per passenger is free, after that Princess may charge you the corkage fee for each additional bottle.

We have found that you can bring aboard an additional bottle or two at each port without trouble.

Enjoy!

That first bottle is subject to corkage fee if and when brought to a dining room.

If as a solo you're paying 200% fare, it would be nice if Princess would allow you the same two-bottle allocation as two people booked in the same stateroom.

But I doubt Princess sees it that way........ :rolleyes:

That first bottle is subject to corkage fee if and when brought to a dining room.

Yes, I assumed she was bringing the wine aboard for consumption in her cabin. If taken to the dining room, there may be a corkage fee.

And that reminds me, the cabin steward will get you wine glasses upon request but is not allowed to supply a cork screw. That is something you have to bring with you (in your checked luggage).

Enjoy!

I too am a solo cruiser and have no problem supplying my own cork screw.

Thinking that is I packed a bottle and then had a bottle in my carry on--would that work??

Now I know what some are thinking but don't judge! It is vacation and well ........! :D

I too am a solo cruiser and have no problem supplying my own cork screw.

Thinking that is I packed a bottle and then had a bottle in my carry on--would that work??

Now I know what some are thinking but don't judge! It is vacation and well ........! :D

I would give it a try....after all what have you got to lose?

btw- you can always bring a glass of wine to the DR without being charged. ;)